• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is morphine worth it?

Good to know!

Yes, these seeds had a lot of clumping together. They were sold as "unwashed & organic" & were on a site that also sold kratom. So I imagine they sell their seeds for this exact purpose. When I received them, I noticed they were of the "Spanish Blue" variety.

Does anyone know if seeds can be planted? Especially if they're organic?
I've read that normal seeds at the store are purposely made to be sterile or something.

Imo most recreational drugs are not worth it. With the exceptions of maybe LSD and Cannabis.
The problem is that cannabis is "still illegal in many places..somewhere alowes to grow two-three plants.others-absoluytely illegal even about sorts with neglible thc content

Twilight drug??! I definitely need to know what this is!! :p
It sounds like Versed. I had a surgery where as soon as the IV went in, apparently your eyes stay wide open but you recall absolutely nothing. It allowed me to have otherwise major surgery but shortly after the IV is removed - drive myself home (walk & feel normally). The thing is, though, I found it highly enjoyable.

I recall I felt like I’d stumbled upon the Holy Grail of drugs. It was extremely pleasant & I began contemplating what could be more ultimate than just getting fd up with zero memory other than it was pleasant… it made me think a lot about why I get high & how that way is almost more humane really.

It made me consider highs like ether or chloroform- things that previously made no sense as to why anyone would want to simply lose time. Yet a lot of addiction is to ‘forget one’s probs’ or to escape reality. Now it reminds me of the Drugs, Inc video I saw about how ketamine is used in Canada- like it showed IV users in a stupor for hours. That was really misleading because I saw it when I was in the height of my MXE days. After I lost access to that seeming ‘Gift from God’ I have since obtained ketamine a few times. Again, not the experience shown on Drugs Inc at all. I guess the difference is amount plus ROA. yet what I find interesting is if I’d judged MXE or Ketamine from the show alone - I doubt I’d have ever had any interest. Yet even that is simply an inability to comprehend the enjoyment of such a high.

I’d never have imagined I’d like a disassociative just by observation or even description. I’m always reminded of Philip Seymour Hoffman’s movies like Love Liza. I mean NEVER could I have related to enjoying or getting a high worth repeating by huffing gasoline. Yet his movies really showed some insight about how basically the idea that I’d never do that - well it’s incorrect. I’d never set out to do it but ‘I get it’. He did one on gambling addiction which was really enlightening because well. That was a topic that I was simply in denial about. He really played addiction roles well … much like James Woods.

Last edited:
I just reread what you said and you said you have full memory. I had surgery more recently where they had to keep me awake for it for whatever reason which I’m still unsure. It was highly unpleasant because I could see everything, I was aware of everything but on top of that I was in extreme pain. Because they aren’t aware of my past addictions I’m sure they treated me as an opiate naïve person. So therefore not only was I awake for the whole surgery, I felt every painful cut so much so that I kind of blacked out at times from the pain to where I have flashes of a memory of it.

So unlike was described here as a Twilight drug , this was pretty much a nightmare drug for me.

What's mean worth it?If u haven't mess with opies yet it's not worth it..'cause it leads quick to bad addiction.If u are in this shit at this moment.....well it is a question of personal preference.
PS
Aaa I see now that is thread made by u -,Deathundustrial.Well-for me only good H and Pantopon are better than morphei.Never tried plugging,but this is may be the best ROA...Or i.v/i.m.....it's hard to feel some good euphoria from it unless you quitt bupre

Last edited:
Admittedly,I don't have much experience with isolated morphine pills or anything.

I've had people offer me lines of morphine, which didn't do jack shit (I've read it's not a good route either).

However, I have used unwashed poppy seeds quite a few times & recently had the dirtiest seeds I think I've ever seen.
It produced a very milky tan/brown liquid that was very bitter tasting.

About a half an hour in, I thought I felt something similar to an opioid come up, kind of like how you know when your hydrocodone is about to kick in full blast. Got really excited about it.
And then it just abruptly vanished after about 45 minutes and the next 8hrs were spent just feeling incredibly nauseous, lethargic, bored, etc.. No euphoria. I did have some extra mild pain relief tho. I didn't get any histamine release that i'm aware of either.

Did I just not use enough? Is this what a morphine experience is like? Just heavy legs, pressure in the head & nausea?
Normally I can tell when an opioid is doing it's thing because it'll make me wanna get up & clean & listen to music and get active & enjoy it. But I got none of that. I'll also feel content and at peace, which I also didn't feel. But I obviously felt something from it.

Can having a tolerance to partial agonists remove any of the good qualities?

I made some of the tea for a friend who is opioid-naive and had them try it and they said they liked it and that it reminded them of when they use to shoot morphiine back in the day, but they said they had no euphoria and that the morphine they shot back in the day wasn't euphoric either.

So is morphine just not a good opioid for energy/contentedness? If so, why not? It is a full agonist.
Or is it just unique to poppy pod/seed tea that it feels this way?

I've only ever done heroin, hydro, oxy, tramadol, fentanyl & buprenorphine & of course the morphine/seed tea here or there. But I've never tried morphine in pill form or anything other than when it was offered to me "as a line", which did absolutely nothing. Out of all of those opioids, only the first 4 actually give me the experience I'm looking for.

Any ideas?
I'm assuming the only way to enjoy it would be through high doses of IV?
Well, it's obviously been absolutely 'worth it' to a load of morphine addicts in history. XD

... But yeah I think you'd have to mainline. It also kinda depends how you individually respond to it. Our fellow Bluelighter from Peru has sung plenty of praises of iv morph, so it was certainly doing something for him. I've done iv heroin and occasionally morphine, and personally never got that much of a rush from the morphine (though did get a high), which is somewhat puzzling to me. So all I can say is what I always say, interactions you get from any given substance are too individual to make any blanket statements. Try a shot of morph and see.

Last edited:
I have a kind of emergency right now. Doctors prescribe me 4 10s of hydrocodone & 2 .15 MS Contin. I haven’t felt either one of those things in over 20 years. Like I get no response whatsoever. So pretty shortly after they put me on these prescriptions, i relapsed back to H which I had a hell of go with 20 years ago. Back then I went through all kinds of things but one of them was methadone in a split dosage of 430 mg per day so each dosage was 215 but after just a couple of hours I was sick as a dog.. Also went to a physician later that gave me 32 mg of Suboxone that I took for about seven months until I was down to about 2 mg. I felt the best at 2 mg but I still felt horrible the entire seven months.

I’ve been begging for about two years to be switched to instant release OXY 30 mg because one day I got my hands on one of those and surprisingly while of course I didn’t get high I didn’t notice or get sick for about seven hours. So I’ve been asking since that time to switch me from these hydrocodone & MS Contin to no avail.

Finally I got a letter through to the doctor which I couldn’t send directly to him and had to go to the team leader so I had that fear that the entire office got to read it but nonetheless that day at treatment they took an extra vial of blood. In my mind that was my drug screen which was going to show none of the hydrocodone or morphine in my system and only illicit drugs. I haven’t been able to get back in touch with anybody because already in the chamber I have a message to send back saying I thought this would happen and I promise you if you can work with me - no drug screen will ever again be incorrect.

Well my back is against the wall. I’m on my last day of having H availability. I may be able to do some thing in a few days but by then I will have been deathly ill for several days but also if they did that drug screen I’m sure they’re going to cut me off of every medication that I have so I’m still screwed. However, today is my biggest concern by far although I’ve been deeply depressed facing all of this. I’ve got some cottons to try to work with which I’m really not excited about because my vascular system is just screwed as it is.

I’ve got probably six months worth of these morphine tablets so one day after reading here which I did read over and over that orally they are shit. I took four of them woke up just so sick and took another six orally just until I could get up and make some H. So I don’t have much hope for this morphine at all. I don’t have a wheel filter. I don’t have much hope the morphine is going to do a damn thing but it’s what I have to work with other than going into complete withdrawals which I honestly don’t think I can live through at this time in my life.

I’m doing .5/shot 2-3x/d.

Is there any hope with what I have on hand? Aside from that, what the hell am I going to do when the withdrawal hits - where do I go? I have a terminal disease and you would think people would understand a little bit better but of course they don’t especially when it comes to illicit drugs. I need some help here. Any advice whatsoever would be greatly appreciated.

I have a kind of emergency right now. Doctors prescribe me 4 10s of hydrocodone & 2 .15 MS Contin. I haven’t felt either one of those things in over 20 years. Like I get no response whatsoever. So pretty shortly after they put me on these prescriptions, i relapsed back to H which I had a hell of go with 20 years ago. Back then I went through all kinds of things but one of them was methadone in a split dosage of 430 mg per day so each dosage was 215 but after just a couple of hours I was sick as a dog.. Also went to a physician later that gave me 32 mg of Suboxone that I took for about seven months until I was down to about 2 mg. I felt the best at 2 mg but I still felt horrible the entire seven months.

I’ve been begging for about two years to be switched to instant release OXY 30 mg because one day I got my hands on one of those and surprisingly while of course I didn’t get high I didn’t notice or get sick for about seven hours. So I’ve been asking since that time to switch me from these hydrocodone & MS Contin to no avail.

Finally I got a letter through to the doctor which I couldn’t send directly to him and had to go to the team leader so I had that fear that the entire office got to read it but nonetheless that day at treatment they took an extra vial of blood. In my mind that was my drug screen which was going to show none of the hydrocodone or morphine in my system and only illicit drugs. I haven’t been able to get back in touch with anybody because already in the chamber I have a message to send back saying I thought this would happen and I promise you if you can work with me - no drug screen will ever again be incorrect.

Well my back is against the wall. I’m on my last day of having H availability. I may be able to do some thing in a few days but by then I will have been deathly ill for several days but also if they did that drug screen I’m sure they’re going to cut me off of every medication that I have so I’m still screwed. However, today is my biggest concern by far although I’ve been deeply depressed facing all of this. I’ve got some cottons to try to work with which I’m really not excited about because my vascular system is just screwed as it is.

I’ve got probably six months worth of these morphine tablets so one day after reading here which I did read over and over that orally they are shit. I took four of them woke up just so sick and took another six orally just until I could get up and make some H. So I don’t have much hope for this morphine at all. I don’t have a wheel filter. I don’t have much hope the morphine is going to do a damn thing but it’s what I have to work with other than going into complete withdrawals which I honestly don’t think I can live through at this time in my life.

Is there any hope with what I have on hand? Aside from that, what the hell am I going to do when the withdrawal hits - where do I go? I have a terminal disease and you would think people would understand a little bit better but of course they don’t especially when it comes to illicit drugs. I need some help here. Any advice whatsoever would be greatly appreciated.
I'm really sorry you're going through all of that :/ That sounds really difficult.

It sounds like you're sort of at the mercy of your doctor's. I am surprised to hear you say that even that high of a dose of methadone wouldn't hold you. Or Suboxone. My main suggestion would probably be to consider getting back on methadone and find a dose that you can be stable on. Since you're dealing with actual pain, methadone would probably be preferable to Suboxone. And I'm pretty sure that a larger dose of methadone might still bring you more pain relief than 40mg hydrocodone and 30mg Morphine.

But again, sounds like you didn't have a good experience with methadone, so I'm not too sure. But it might be worth a second shot, especially if you are in such a way that you're relapsing on H.

I'm really sorry you're going through all of that :/ That sounds really difficult.

It sounds like you're sort of at the mercy of your doctor's. I am surprised to hear you say that even that high of a dose of methadone wouldn't hold you. Or Suboxone. My main suggestion would probably be to consider getting back on methadone and find a dose that you can be stable on. Since you're dealing with actual pain, methadone would probably be preferable to Suboxone. And I'm pretty sure that a larger dose of methadone might still bring you more pain relief than 40mg hydrocodone and 30mg Morphine.

But again, sounds like you didn't have a good experience with methadone, so I'm not too sure. But it might be worth a second shot, especially if you are in such a way that you're relapsing on H.
Yeah I can’t do hydrocodone or the morphine tabs. Neither of them do anything at all I mean not even a flush or itch - it’s been 20y for those kind of responses. Far as taking those tablets at least by mouth, I might as well just throw them in the garbage. It’s been that way since they were prescribed.

This doctor over for years I’ve seen maybe three times. That’s how bad my insurance is. I get to see a nurse. I’ve been calling daily to try to get a response and the nurse won’t even respond to me now.

So here I am looking over my bag of filters trying to figure out what the fuck I’m gonna do. I’ve never done that and I’m not looking forward to it at all . I think it’s dangerous when it was already extremely dangerous the way it is. I’ve been a heroin addict now for I guess a year but my veins are so burned up from chemo that it’s just a mess. Yet right this moment my biggest concern is how the hell to not get deathly ill . So what I have left to work with is a baggie full of old filters. They are sticky and they went in wet so I assume they have a good excess left, I just don’t know how many or what the hell or how I’m supposed to do it. It’s the last choice that I have aside from trying to break down these MS contins that I have which orally hv done absolutely nothing.

My biggest concern with heating these old filters because I use cig filters is all of those small filaments of material. It’s already been most difficult to draw up at all so I can only imagine how difficult it’s going to be to draw this up plus I have absolutely no gauge on what .5g comes out to in old filters of course. Plus those filters have the crap in them too - like the most cut.

There was a chance that I could have gotten several hundred dollars from the ATM at midnight tonight but it turned out that the lobby closed at 4:30 and I got there about 440. And unfortunately my one person is busy for the next couple days so there’s that.

I’m beginning to wonder that if nothing works and I find myself just so sick which I know I will… What can I do like going to the emergency room? What can I expect as far as anywhere I can go in a hurry to get some kind of help … Does anywhere like that even exist? I’ll most certainly be visibly sick like I don’t even know if can drive myself there so that won’t be in question - Just wonder what anyone would do when faced with that situation... back in 2000, I c/t withdrew in PICU - and stuff was different back then for sure but it took me six solid days before I could even lift my head up or see straight. that was the first of many tries to get clean but I’m not even worried about that right now I’m just worried about not getting deathly sick…Which I suppose is - a misnomer or punny but I don’t want to be any sicker than I have to be.

But right now I have a bag of filters that are still sticky even if they’re six months old… And I have hundreds of .15 MScontins which do not work orally.

I’m still very much open to any advice.

Yeah I can’t do hydrocodone or the morphine tabs. Neither of them do anything at all I mean not even a flush or itch - it’s been 20y for those kind of responses. Far as taking those tablets at least by mouth, I might as well just throw them in the garbage. It’s been that way since they were prescribed.

This doctor over for years I’ve seen maybe three times. That’s how bad my insurance is. I get to see a nurse. I’ve been calling daily to try to get a response and the nurse won’t even respond to me now.

So here I am looking over my bag of filters trying to figure out what the fuck I’m gonna do. I’ve never done that and I’m not looking forward to it at all . I think it’s dangerous when it was already extremely dangerous the way it is. I’ve been a heroin addict now for I guess a year but my veins are so burned up from chemo that it’s just a mess. Yet right this moment my biggest concern is how the hell to not get deathly ill . So what I have left to work with is a baggie full of old filters. They are sticky and they went in wet so I assume they have a good excess left, I just don’t know how many or what the hell or how I’m supposed to do it. It’s the last choice that I have aside from trying to break down these MS contins that I have which orally hv done absolutely nothing.

My biggest concern with heating these old filters because I use cig filters is all of those small filaments of material. It’s already been most difficult to draw up at all so I can only imagine how difficult it’s going to be to draw this up plus I have absolutely no gauge on what .5g comes out to in old filters of course. Plus those filters have the crap in them too - like the most cut.

There was a chance that I could have gotten several hundred dollars from the ATM at midnight tonight but it turned out that the lobby closed at 4:30 and I got there about 440. And unfortunately my one person is busy for the next couple days so there’s that.

I’m beginning to wonder that if nothing works and I find myself just so sick which I know I will… What can I do like going to the emergency room? What can I expect as far as anywhere I can go in a hurry to get some kind of help … Does anywhere like that even exist? I’ll most certainly be visibly sick like I don’t even know if can drive myself there so that won’t be in question - Just wonder what anyone would do when faced with that situation... back in 2000, I c/t withdrew in PICU - and stuff was different back then for sure but it took me six solid days before I could even lift my head up or see straight. that was the first of many tries to get clean but I’m not even worried about that right now I’m just worried about not getting deathly sick…Which I suppose is - a misnomer or punny but I don’t want to be any sicker than I have to be.

But right now I have a bag of filters that are still sticky even if they’re six months old… And I have hundreds of .15 MScontins which do not work orally.

I’m still very much open to any advice.

I’d get some micron filters and use the morphine IV if you can find a vein or rectal if you can’t. The filters are too risky.

-GC

What dose is mst.never heard of 2.5mg tablets-if so this is nothing.Wish u to find quickly the right medication suitable for u and have a clear sky over u

What dose is mst.never heard of 2.5mg tablets-if so this is nothing.Wish u to find quickly the right medication suitable for u and have a clear sky over u
No I meant prescribed two 15’s. - like an opiate naive newbie. 15s are way small to break down to get 100mg or near. :).

Well I’m good for another 10d. It dawned on me that I sold/used papaver somniferum for 8 years … I haven’t paid much attn since everyone went to jail plus the Yuma farm was Rico acted. Never pressed charges but destroyed those farmers lives plus the supply chain.

My dad said he saw they are listing pods on eBay. That’s when i realized - even if they aren’t PS they still work just to a lesser degree. Then today he says all listings were pulled since yesterday. I was only on eBay briefly then went underground bc I realized that I wanted of course my habit to be covered year round plus a group I carried along with me. One year of one crop = 7 months of suboxone - so I was never wanting subs to work but rather biding my time for the following May/June crop.

That’s when I got climate controlled storages in the event of not having that 2nd crop. Funny thing was that was right on bc never again were there 2 crops in one year. Maybe climate change.

Reading that people sound like they’re actually using the right type is promising. (although even Oriental pods (Rhoas) would get the job done for anyone that wasn’t hip to papaver Somniferum). The prob now is attempting to figure out who’s in what country - and of course sourcing is not necessarily going to be easy. However, now that I think about it, it may very well be a solution to the issues that I’m going through.

No I never imagined revisiting PS pods - or lope for that matter but I Never said my memory was great… I suppose lope is another avenue although it was such a dirty high. Last time I looked you could no longer buy 400 tabs at a time. That almost makes my stomach turn thinking about going that direction but actually both of those are viable and feasible solutions.

I was quite like u.Passing the winter months on somethin'...waiting for summer to come.After being on bupr.this thing with pods don't bother me too much,'cause i can't get same degree of satistfaction.....u know bupr.replace other stuff being with much stronger bindind receptor affinity....so feel better overall psychologically because of AD properties of bupr.....only have worries about a script....so live month for month...not than before was just the same....sometimes live literally day for a day