• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe is mixing suboxones n xanax dangerous during heroin withdrawal

Znegative I agree with all, but the end there...
IMO I know bupe has a cieling effect usually between 4-8mg at a clip/dose involving the euphoria.... Wasn't sure about the amount taken above a user's comfortable daily dose being raised by a substantial amount. Ex. I was put on 6 1/2 of the 8mg subutex and 120 bars every 2 weeks (15yrs ago LOL) because my Dr literally thought I was doing very well every time he saw me, but I was trying to encourage friends to kick dope and other harmful substances and became generous on occasion. The way my Dr tested to see how high my tolerance was, involved me putting a tablet under my toingue every 20-30 minutes until I was at the highest dose he prescribed prior to me and then threw in a half and my pupils started to dialate. As soon as I was out of the Dr's office, I started throwing up violently and pissed blood for days after (usually meaning something is creating too much toxicity for my liver/kidneys to process properly and could shut them down) So, due to these complications, I wasn't taking a majority of my prescription of bupe for a while (1 1/2 8mg tablets per day worked great for me!! *4mg a.m. *4mg 30 min after lunch 1-2pm * 4mg before bed to ensure sleep along with .5 Xanax directly before laying down) and I was doing only the xanax bars which I broke into 4 of the .5mg sections, and would take only a single .5mg section during extreme panic attacks and anxiety. *[Til this day I've been clean from dope, fentanyl, meth, crack and basically every other possible drug, analogue or derivative in the book. Remember than most any other derivatives or analogues I've come across in my travels I've tried and extremely low doses to start or it always ended badly)... I've not done krokodil, adrenachrome and mescaline as far as I know that's about the extent] since I started the program and I take about 4mg/day split up into 3 sections as usual along with about a 1mg xanax/day split into halves for anxiety/panic attacks still. Right now I'm prescribed both and feel very comfortable and don't even think of all the hell I've been through thinking that all these other meds, drugs, etc. were going to make me happy and I just kept realizing that I've been jumping right back into hell after every script, pack, bag, vial, brick was tapped out. Wasted almost a total of a million dollars US doing these habits that were such temporary fixes and when the program came into my area, I jumped on it as fast as humanly possible to get out of the living hell I was in. Others out there can probably relate. But to this day I'm clean and lucky af to be alive. I was in the hospital countless times. Bupe is a great way out of it's not abused... I believe many areas may make you see a psychiatrist to ok the Xanax with bupe, due to the new regulations depending on your coordinates. Just be very cautious self medicating... I Literally thought I mastered the drug world and it's a cruel world that'll have you making yourself worse and worse if you don't keep control. They're cutting a lot of funding for these programs due to all the people that are abusing bupe, something that can make you feel so much better and live a normal life, so forgive me if I sounded like a damn preacher. I'm not going to lie, I've taken a couple Adderall or something to get to work on rough days but the bupe and small emergency Xanax each day keep my head straight enough to not go overboard with anything ever again. It has been proven to help with pain incredibly and definitely an underrated opioid... Maybe because it's an agonist and not technically an opiod. But hopefully that helps. Sorry for the book everyone. Somewhat new to the posting.
-DEVILDOG07