• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is mixing Ritalin and clonaZapam a bad idea?

maytricks

Greenlighter
I snorted 30 blues last night and barely felt anything i got another 30 on the way was wondering if mixing clonazapam would help or would it be dangerous

How many milligrams is "30 blues?" 300 mg? If so, that is a dangerous amount and I would be shocked if you "barely felt anything." Ritalin may not be in alignment with your brain chemistry.

In terms of your query, users of stimulants such as Ritalin typically reserve benzodiazepines such as Klonopin for the period during which the drug wears off and gives way to negative effects (normally these are close to the opposite of what the user is seeking). They help to generally halt the effects of the stimulant. However, while most accept that a concurrent use of a stim and a benzo to contradict and counteract each other, a lot of people, so I have read, find benefits in dosing with both simultaneously.

You have to be more specific on what "blues" meant, normally that is what 30mg oxycodone is referred to. To answer your question, taking a cns stimulant, combined with a cns depressant, can be dangerous, but they most likely will counter one anothers effects, as stated above, save the benzo for the come down. But if you took 30 pills, and they didnt have an effect on you, I'd say it's a safe bet that ritalin isn't for you. I would seek out a different stimulant, taking that much can be dangerous, even if youre not feeling it's effects..

- Hopeless..

Most of the time when i have dont a stim and took a downer or tranq or something like klonopin or temazepam, it made me hallucinate most of the time i dont take it till im starting to come down so i can sleep but if i take it too soon then thats when it makes me hallucinate, not thats just me its might not be with everyone. thats if i have been up for a day or to already but if you take 1mg or seomthing to help calm the nerves then yeah it does go good together. i like taking some ativan and do some ice. or some xanax and ice becarefull of dosing tho if you have been up for a day or two it might make you hallucinate im jsut speaking from experience and what happend to me.