• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is microdosing meth dangerous?

I don't low dose meth, but thanks to my medical conditions I have a superbly high tolerance to it to start with, I just feel awake and alert on meth, without feeling tweaked out and obviously cooked. I might get slightly more talkative, but in reality the reason I enjoy doing meth is because it gives me a reprieve from the relentless life consuming fatigue which destroys my will to live (because of my narcolepsy) and I don't need to dose my Dexedrine for a couple of days while the meth still has an effect.

I know it isn't healthy, and I also can't continue to afford this, but I so rarely get to feel anything approaching normal in terms of my energy levels that I don't really want to give up the one day/night a fortnight that I feel like a person without narcolepsy.

I mean, Desoxyn is literally used as a treatment for my condition in the US so it wouldn't be too absurd to say if I lived in America I could have ended up on that drug itself just for my condition and wouldn't find myself basically self medicating with it.

Even the Dexedrine doesn't work some days. Some days it hits the spot, but I've had a string where my last 3 days it's done nothing for my fatigue and I get annoyed when that happens because it does sometimes work.

Oh, minidosing (microdosing would be more in the mcg range) amphetamines has definitive effects. Some time ago I had capsules of 5mg d-amphetamine, I opened them and insufflated a part (1-2.5mg). The effects were mild of course but definitely there. Mood lift, anxiolysis. 5mg of d-amph or meth are already a therapeutically used dosage against ADHD.

Well I don't know if it's related but when I started I was snorting really small amounts, and didn't really increase the dosage for long time was doing little tiny lines lol to the point when 1 gram lasted me like 2 weeks.
Surprisingly I was achieving the perrfet high for weeks daily usage lol. But when I increased dosage obviously tolatance raised... And abusing this stuff never ends good lol