• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is Meth over hyped or is it me?

Lol... Im not fan of opoids tbh.... Tend to just make me sleepy... If i cant get a good stim then I will probably give up taking anything...take up flower arranging or summat :) id still like to find out why it dont affect me (much) just out of interest. Wonder if i went to the doctors and told them my issue :)

Tbh what i wanted it for was the horniness. I used to get unbelievably horny on preban meph... Really miss that. Any way this is my last batch of meth. Done .5g plugged and nothing much.... Maybe im just expecting to much or the 1in a billion who is fairly immune (or my brain is fried)

Maybe the problem is the UK-based vendors. Meth is so fucking rare here that there is a pretty decent chance they all have the same higher up supplier. Why don't you try a more reliable American or European vendor, from an area where meth is known to be prevalent?

Im a bit cagey about having it come in overseas.. But may do that. If youre from the UK have you heard of > removed vendor <

Bluelight does not permit vendor discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the problem is the UK-based vendors. Meth is so fucking rare here that there is a pretty decent chance they all have the same higher up supplier. Why don't you try a more reliable American or European vendor, from an area where meth is known to be prevalent?

And dude.... brum..... Although im an immigrant from further north ;)

I don't know why the drug isn't way more popular in the UK, honestly. The British like to party hardy and engage in anti-social behavior while in their substance-induced daze, right? Meth would be perfect for them!

Probably more to do with equipment, foundation chems and an isolated place.... Everywhere is so populated.... Otherwise it would be flooding the streets i reckon... Plus we have had years of the media telling us horror stories from the US :/ any way, it doesnt work :)

I don't know why the drug isn't way more popular in the UK, honestly. The British like to party hardy and engage in anti-social behavior while in their substance-induced daze, right? Meth would be perfect for them!

I've often wondered the exact same thing.

Probably more to do with equipment, foundation chems and an isolated place.... Everywhere is so populated.... Otherwise it would be flooding the streets i reckon... Plus we have had years of the media telling us horror stories from the US :/ any way, it doesnt work :)

Nice theory, but if you think about it, it makes no sense. Weed is grown all over the place, huge grows in warehouses and the like are busted literally all the time by the police, and the equipment necessary is exactly the same as what is needed for amphetamine or MDMA production, which we know goes on all the time, as I'm sure you don't have a hard time finding Es, MDMA or good old fashioned regular base anywhere! And when it comes to the chemicals, again, we have no problem making amphetamines, and in fact we're in a fantastic position to get methamphetamine production started since in our normal decongestants like sudafed there is pseudo-ephedrine which is the precursor necessary to produce it - indeed, we are in an enviable position to the Americans and the like since they now have to cook it via a different synthesis route or smuggle the tablets in from Mexico since it has now been banned in the USA. So none of your explanations really make any sense, which leaves the fuckin confusing mystery of why you just don't see meth here. I mean ESPECIALLY considering that you can still get mephedrone really easily from street-level dealers and you probably remember how huge that got so fast, and methamphetamine fills a similar niche. Base is really easy to get, as is crack, and methamphetamine would provide more bang for your buck than both of them, and I know here in the Midlands especially there is a really bad crack problem. It just doesn't make any sense, I have no idea why some enterprising dealer hasn't yet started selling meth to the crack addicts or the clubbers who love base, I just don't fucking get it. It's all over the rest of the world, why not here???

if theres a demand there will be a supply... Meth is easy enough to get hold of via DM but is still pretty pricey. Also you need remote places to cook it (im no expert here so probably worng) and its so hard to find an isolated place in the UK... even in places like the lake district or highlands of scotland theres fooooking millions of frikin ramblers !! im sure it will make its way over here at some point and us brits we know how to frikin binge !! mephedrone is hard to come by this past month. apaprently India gov shutting down all the production plants... but it will be temporary, production will just move elsewhere..hopefully to place where they can do a pre-ban synth !!

just as an update if anyone is interested.... I had my last 1.5g of meth.... 500mg rectal in one dose - cloudy head, jittery/speedy for about 2 hours and then got the munchies and went to sleep although it did take a while to nod off.... last 1g was smoked snorted and railed in various doses in about 3 hours... same as before.... no loss of appetite (Think ive put weight on since researching this one) no increase in sex drive (actually loose interest) can sleep easy enough..... it definately does something... just not much....I get more out of MPA... so, might as well go back to that at the weekends... thanks for the interactions peeps...

You can still get pseudo-ephedrine tablets (the kind you'd need as precursors), at least you can in my state. You have to buy them at the pharmacy counter, though.

But yeah, people still do home cooked batches. It's definitely a minority compared to the stuff flooding in from Mexico, though.

think you can only get sudafed at the pharmacy in the uk but wouldnt be difficult to get a fair few packets. but economies of scale tend to work in markets whether legal/illegal.. there have been a few meth labs discovered in the UK to date.... but nothing on the scale of the mexican operations.. this pushes up the price considerably in the UK (no price discussion)

>please, no price discussion<

The people who cook themselves usually don't make a lot of money doing it. A lot of times the meth trade in Hickville USA operates on a kind of barter system, i.e. I'll trade you [a certain amount of meth] for that nice chainsaw you've got, etc. It's usually not too violent, either. That's in contrast to the Mexicans who are all about money and violence.

Mods, please perma ban this guy^

Yeah, meth is overrated. Coke>meth all day.

Meth feels good for a few hours, maybe...then feel like shit and overstimulated for 8 plus hours. I'm good.

You don't need to try meth 10 times for it to work , you can easily be fried off 0.1 of a gram , no matter what route it enters your body. If it doesn't work for you maybe the chemicals in your brain aren't designed for meth .

agree..... i just wanted to try the roa and make sure i was doing it correct..... so either my brain donr work with it or it wasnt really meth (less likelt) id like to start to look at why it doesnt work... .going to research that just out of interest.... ohhh and coke is pretty poor.. dont get much more than paranoi from that and in the UK lucky to be more than 10% ourity

its either bunk or its me.. discounted bunk as ive had from 5 different suppliers now. Each one in a different part of UK.. also 1 of them has a extremely good reputation for purity on nucleus... cant discount the bunk gear element as i never had any tested...

Dude WTF no offense but no way could you be getting descent shit. The first time I did meth (smoked in the pipe) I got so fucking spun and the rush from each hit was so intense I felt like I was flying. I blazed a teener with a few other people and was up for 3 days without even doing more the next 2 days. Even now with huge tolerance from years of daily use, of course I'll never be able to get the same high as the first time but still get pretty high. I can easily stay up for a couple days unless my body is severely sleep deprived and in desperate need for sleep. If this happens I just take my ass to bed and 6+ hours of sleep takes care of that shitty tired no matter what feeling. I live in Northern California btw and the meth around here is pretty damn good. Im just curious are you getting crystal meth that looks like clear or white shards or some powdery shit? If it's not shards it's most likely bunk shit. I notice that good dope can either be clear or white so color doesn't matter a whole lot, but it seems like the rock hard chunky shards are always hella bomb.

Oh yeah one last thing, I'm not trying to sound like a party pooper but maybe you should just forget about meth and move on like a few other people mentioned. Consider yourself lucky. This is coming from someone whose been addicted to meth for quite a long time. Meth addiction sucks and nobody thinks it will happen to them but if it does, it will completely change your life forever and become your first priority over everything else. I depend on it to function and if I run out, I'm unable to do anything but lay in bed, because the debilitating fatigue caused by withdrawal makes it very difficult to even walk to the bathroom. I tried many times to quit but haven't been successful, 5 months was the longest I've ever been clean and the other times I attempted to quit only lasted about a month. Even at 5 months sober (I was still smoking weed) I was craving meth constantly, I had dreams about it, and I was still tired a lot. I was still depressed often but not as much as I was during the first month off meth. Withdrawal symptoms last a very long time and are extremely unpleasant and make it practically impossible to function. This lifestyle isn't what anybody chooses wants for themselves and it's something I have to deal with for the rest of my life. Addiction is not just a bunch of BS that only happens to weak minded losers like I used think it was back in the day. It can happen to anyone and meth has a reputation as one of the most addictive drugs known to man. My bad if I sound like I'm just giving you another boring lecture about how bad meth is blah blah blah. I'm not going to lie, it is fun and I've had lots of fun experiences but the lifelong battle with addiction isn't worth it. That's all. Be careful Hun;-)

Last edited: