• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is Meth over hyped or is it me?

kubeuk

Greenlighter
Hi

first time poster but ive dug around and there are posts about what im about to cover but they dont seem to have the correct answers..

Ok, Meth.... if someone never used before and they have tried it 10 times now through 4 different vendors (1 of which is a very good DM vendor known for purity) and they have tried multiple ROA -smoking lightbulb & pipe, Oral, sniffing and rectal and big fat rails. All of which only seem to get them jittery and nothing else. Appetite stays, no increased sex drive, no insomnia. max dosage was .3mg rectal and 2g in one day.... affects of jitteryness goes away after a couple of hours??? is it product (cant see this but you never know) or is it dosage and natural tolerance?

5'10" 11 stone not a big user except in the pre-ban meph days.... man thats is missed....

this is meant to be the drug that takes you to sexual depravity..... more than pre-ban meph.... not libido !!!

any help/info appreciated

Why would you try a drug ten times that you don't like?

Just accept the fact that it's not for you and move on with life.

This exactly. It's actually a good thing, as the more you like it, the higher the chance of becoming badly addicted.(not hard to do qith meth.)

Just researching with regards ROA and dosage. Ive also looked at other forums and in some people have said only a certain ROA worked. Im planning one last go and if no results will deffo move on. Also just wanting to know if other people had a similar experience?

This is one of my points.. I get no come down and no cravings (the 10 times has been spread over 6 months ) the reason i have tried it this many times is firstly the hype around it - most get super horny, euphoria etc and secondly because of the ROA that can be done and done wrong -especially smoking. The only thing i havent tried apart from upping dosage is IV but i cant do that....

No. None. Never have been. No medical issues at all, ever. Was a mephedrone user pre UK ban approxa 30g a month. Dont drink, dont smoke (cigs) have used the Research Chem MPA a bit but on average 2-3g a month at most. The threads i read say its poor product or incorrect admnistration. I just cant see that being the case. Puzzeled.

That is indeed very odd. Possibly your mephedrone abuse can attribute to the lack of effects, but who knows.

No. None. Never have been. No medical issues at all, ever. Was a mephedrone user pre UK ban approxa 30g a month. Dont drink, dont smoke (cigs) have used the Research Chem MPA a bit but on average 2-3g a month at most. The threads i read say its poor product or incorrect admnistration. I just cant see that being the case. Puzzeled.

30 grams of PRE BAN a MONTH!? Holy shit! What do you function like normally? Do you lead a normal, productive life or are you depressed/anxious/lethargic etc?

Yeah function fine. 30g didn't seem a lot tbh. Id binge for a couple of days which would easily see through 10g and a few times a month. Hadn't had meph post ban for over a year and only a couple of grams at most. I have a home, wife, 4kids and a job at a big 4.. Get a little depressed every now and then but who doesn't. I don't think there is a phycological or medical condition (that i know of) that would prevent meth doing its normal thing...

I don't think most of the Ice we see is actually meth at all. Do you test the stuff? I had gotten numerous batches that were very subtle in effects, and then one day i got this batch that was way different. It looked exactly the same as the others, but it was instead the 'almighty' meth that people tell stories about. Perhaps were seeing another drug being labelled as meth?

Maybe. Im not discounting that. However the chance of it been duff or something else is small. 4 different vendors from across the UK. Other customers saying good things and one vendor particulrly on the dark markets who sells particularly pure stuff D-isomer ( I can only go on all the feedback and test reports from BBMC) tbh that stuff looks the best when it cracks back (i know its not 100% sign) and at xxx pounds a gram aint cheep. Ive done quite a bit of research (well google) its is either tolerance, duff gear or there are some people who dont get minimal affects. Sometimes adhd is also cited.

Any way, my last gram and half will turn up for the weekend. Going to plug .5mg straight off. Will disolve in minimal warm water. 1" into rectum (after enema -see leave nothing to chance :) ) and see what happens.

Ps even hotrailing .5g in an hour was the same. Tried all the methods thin line, thick line, short line, long line, fast sniff, slow sniff and combos of all !!!

I would IV but i just cant bring myself to stick needles in myself. Bit of a wuss :)

Last edited:
it's pretty sad. pharms are the only drugs that'll dodge the RC pollution.

there's analogues for everything on the street. test kits are practically a must now for your average user.

this is all there is to it tbh

It's not overhyped if you run across dextromethamphetamine. This racemic cartel stuff is only good for about a two day run off a gram. A gram of the cartel recrystallized d-meth ("ice") from 15 years ago would have you flying for 5 days easily.

^ that sounds really shitty. A quarter gram here can keep me awake for three days, approximately (when I was using regularly)

Damn you've tried through 4 different kinds of vendors? They couldn't all be bunk but then again if you're getting the jitterness and shit. I don't know I never got the jitters.. or maybe I just didn't realize I did because I was feeling goooood! I was going to say you should of kicked it with me back in the day when I was using. I was getting my shit from bikers that had that p2p dope.. I don't think they make that anymore as it's very hard to come by but that shit will crank you up for a really long time and you'll want to find a hot looking bitch to take to your room and fuck her brains out for hours and hours my friend! I've been clean for 4 years and it's hard not to talk about it still but I was getting good shit all the time! Out of all the drugs I've found meth to be the most enjoyable. Granted it's nasty as fuck because of all the things it's made out of.. but if it wasn't for that I'd still be using today.. that is if I was single! My wife would kill my ass if I ever went back especially because she knew my past and all the women I slept with.. it was addicting. But it's best to stay away and not find out the hard way if your body likes it or not! Stay away trust me!

Just an update... So I popped my first does .5g plugged about 1 1/2 hrs ago. Got jittery, cloudy mind and maybe sweats ( was a warm house) those have subsided. Jaw feels a little tight but nothing much.. Going to go bed and decide tomorrow if i should do all i have left on one go. Just 1g.

Tbh what i wanted it for was the horniness. I used to get unbelievably horny on preban meph... Really miss that. Any way this is my last batch of meth. Done .5g plugged and nothing much.... Maybe im just expecting to much or the 1in a billion who is fairly immune (or my brain is fried)

No more stimulants for you brah. It's time to move into the drug abusers retirement home, where they only serve mu-opioid agonists and benzodiazepines I'm afraid...