• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is meth dirty?

^ignorance is bliss man, let them ramble and create more bullshit myth, they're only fooling themselves. It's all really just justification because of the big 'junkie' tag that people give eachother for doing something others don't agree with to make it socially acceptable, at least within their own circle

Don't know if Meth is a dirty drug but it sure makes me want to have some dirty sex!

hey guys I don't post here much,I spose i should but spend most my time in TDS and PD
I'd have to say pills are the most dirty drug in OZ. when they cut meth they have to be careful it still burns clean, so impurities are usually the same stuff MSM is very popular...I'v seen so many people fuck their lives up from shards...as uncle fester once wrote "if snorting the stuff wont get you wired enough, it's time to look else where....something like that...have you seen what meth smoke does to rubber stoppers....

Isn't MSM supposed to be good for arthritis? Im sure that I've danged up enough of the stuff to have the joints of teenager until Im 70.

Isn't MSM supposed to be good for arthritis? Im sure that I've danged up enough of the stuff to have the joints of teenager until Im 70.

I read somewhere that smoking MSM is not a good thing because some of it breaks down into various sulfur vapours which are are apparently toxic.

Eating it in moderation however, is ment to be good for your joints :).

meth is definitely harmful.
i wont deny this....

however... shard (for the most part) is cleaner than speed.
cut with less shit in crystal form at least.

i dont know why it has such a bad rep?
i get so much worse on speed than i do from shards. i at least reach a euphoric state on shard.
i cant stay awake as long on shard tho, i start to get delusional after 5 days on meth. it really fucks with me.

and remember.
METH... not even once. lol

funnypictures6c10.jpg

i prefer my base meth (crank as the yankies call it) to crystal. i agree with what js2k6 said in compareing the 2, and thats why i like my base. Crystal seemed alot stronger in the late 90s/early 2000's then it is now. im so sick of ppl trying to sell crystal meth crushed up.

^^ Meth base is an oil.

I think it's considered 'dirty' by the general population because of the bad press it constantly gets and the social class of the obvious users, it's funny how many people think it's the domain of scum & low lives just because of the media attention and people blaming crimes on the fact that "I'm an addict, i couldn't help it" seems to be the phrase of the week in the court system. Little do they know how common it is and that all social classes indulge in it, they just don't do it openly because of the stigma that's attached.
Plus it's massively toxic.

I love overhearing conversations that go the way of "I love speed but meth is so dirty, I wouldnt touch it." in clubs, it makes me lol.

^ahahaha, see i chucked all my common amphetamines in one basket years ago, and have referred to them all as meth ever since (except amp sulfate).

I think the sooner people adapt a single term for methamphetamine in all its forms (i think meth fits the bill pretty well), we're gonna see alot more confusion from idiots..

Ah someone may wanna link it (if its still archived or whatever).. My nanna can't tell an amphetamine from a methamphetamine (i think thats the name of the old thread)... crack up.

^^ Meth base is an oil.

I love overhearing conversations that go the way of "I love speed but meth is so dirty, I wouldnt touch it." in clubs, it makes me lol.

He isn't talking about freebase meth, hes talking about the slang in reference to the gooy meth you buy on the street, thats typically meth with left over solvent and stuff.

And I have noticed the same thing with the speed vrs meth talk. It baffles me how people would rather an impure product. Alot of people know me as very drug educated and listen to everything I have to say but some of them after my explinations still will use speed but not shards.

^GAHH YOU'RE DOING IT TOO!!!

METH = SPEED, ICE, GOEY, LOUIE, SHARDS, CRANK, METHAMPHETAMINE, BOP, WHIZZ, ROCK... Shall i continue?

Can we all just call australian street amphetamines "meth", as we can be almost 95% certain that the substance, no matter how it looks - contains some degree of methamphetamine? just to avoid this confusion -

Just because on sample of meth is powder, and one is "crystal" - does not mean the crystaline looking substance is any more pure.

I'd say that crystals are more consistantly high quality though. Is there bad crystal out there? God yes. But in my experience, you're much more likely to get decent product buying crystal than you are buying powder or paste.

^ I know we have a no price discussion rule here, but the crystal price in melbourne is 5x that of the price for powder. If you can justify paying that amount for a gram of meth, good on you.

i'd hardly call the crystal in australia 'high quality' when putting it up against ghetto american gear. The drug dealers in australia are raping the users blind. The users need to refuse to use the shit drugs at the stupidly high prices if they wanna see the quality rise and the price drop (strange but thats how it works)... pretty simple laws of supply and demand.

I'd imagine you're probably getting close to 5x more methamphetamine in the crystal though. Drug dealers aren't in the business of charity, the only reason powder is cheap is because it's 80% glucose. You aren't getting a bargain by buying powder, you're getting the same amount of methamphetamine and a nice pile of cutter to go with it.

^ahahaha, see i chucked all my common amphetamines in one basket years ago, and have referred to them all as meth ever since (except amp sulfate).

I think the sooner people adapt a single term for methamphetamine in all its forms (i think meth fits the bill pretty well), we're gonna see alot more confusion from idiots..

Ah someone may wanna link it (if its still archived or whatever).. My nanna can't tell an amphetamine from a methamphetamine (i think thats the name of the old thread)... crack up.

Lol it's absolute gold listening to them go on and on about the differences in 'whizz' & 'shard' and the different effects.. If it weren't for the odd looks I'd get I'd be tempted to chime in with a "Same drug, different purity buddy" but it's good for a laugh.

Mate I'd be fucking stoked the day everyone starts referring to Meth for what it is, it'd make it so much easier for me to weed out that yummy yummy Amp on the rare occasions it becomes available.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=55873&highlight=Nanna

^^^ The Nanna thread, worth a read!

He isn't talking about freebase meth, hes talking about the slang in reference to the gooy meth you buy on the street, thats typically meth with left over solvent and stuff.

And I have noticed the same thing with the speed vrs meth talk. It baffles me how people would rather an impure product. Alot of people know me as very drug educated and listen to everything I have to say but some of them after my explinations still will use speed but not shards.

Haha I know bud I was tweaked, still am actually, just being a smart arse.

Lol I wish people would listen to me, but my groups of friends see me as 'The Drug Pig' rather than a semi-educated user haha so it doesn't matter how much I argue the whippa that gets racked up is a completely different drug to the shard that get's burnt (and visa-versa if you like)... Even one of my best mates who isn't exactly un-educated and makes a full time living off offering goods and services but will still make comments like "Man, i reckon that last lot of Louie had some shard in it, it screwed with my sleep for days afterward."

But ah well it's human nature to be stubborn and full of self-belief.

I'd imagine you're probably getting close to 5x more methamphetamine in the crystal though. Drug dealers aren't in the business of charity, the only reason powder is cheap is because it's 80% glucose. You aren't getting a bargain by buying powder, you're getting the same amount of methamphetamine and a nice pile of cutter to go with it.

Not always, I buy alot of my Meth as speed, but as rock rather than powder (in my veiw rocks and glass are two different things, i might put pics up when i can work out this new phone) I'm paying less than I used to for powder and it's a helluva lot more potent because, reforming rocks aside, it's so much fucking harder to jump on! Whereas dodgey cunts will crush it up go 1:2 with glucose and make a killing... But Karma's a bitch they all end up getting theirs...

Forgive me if i rambled nonsensically on a bit :S been up on the gear for a while and doesn't look like I'll be sleeping in the next day or so :)