• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

is melbourne completely dry???????

Topic anyone?
I think it might be an idea to keep the NYE-stash pissing contests to a minimum please people. But, I guess technically it's up to you if you want to advertise your intended long term possession of quantities of pills... just don't be dealing here.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

i don't now how anyone can find that melbourne is ever dry on weed.. i always have some or i can get it very very easly
smile.gif

Ben, as I know the source of the *original ck's*...well all Ill say is "Ill believe it when I see it"
smile.gif

Still they wernt one I was fond of so no great loss.
But yeah the Blue lightning bolts would definatley be one to keep for a rainy day (or a *sasha* moment)
smile.gif

its so sad that u cant get a g of weed yet u can get a bicky from ne1, and ill tell u y coz peasants like 2 play GOD with their pot. they think they r it the poofter PEASANTS.MEL BOURNE is still a baby when it comes 2 grass and when u DOOOO get it its shit anyway.

Huh? Melbourne is still a baby for grass? Ahhhh, by whose standard? Amsterdam?
Though I'm on a month sabbatical from my little friend THC the gear I saw, touched, smelt and *nearly* choofed (faaaaaaark it's hard when it smells that good and you can see the resin on the tips of it all....boo-farkin' hoo!) on the weekend was A1 supremo hooch!
In the words of a very short man..."Whach you talkin' about Willis?"....

Weed is no problem here in Melbourne for me...weed is plentiful!!!! And the shit going around at the momment is fuckin stroooong - well thats what I find anyway.
Leb-on-ez - I just think you have the wrong contacts or not enough of them, cause I never have a problem getting my hands on it.
Maybe it's the area I live in....GreenAlien hmmmm
wink.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

he he he...haste..if he's from 'round our parts then he's obviously not a lover of pizzas or pool....he he he ;-)
OT : Hey haste I just noticed your new title, we must have a celebratory margherita for that one! Hmmmm or maybe one with the lot!

well, i did manage to get some weed (about 4 hours after I posted this thread) but it came from "the other side of the tracks) ie: hillside, so I think the bayside area is running a little low. Anyone wanna give us a hand?
wink.gif

------------------
just say no to drugs.... and then ask yourself "why on earth are the drugs talking to me??"

Horse - move over to the Northern suburbs - I'm swimming in the stuff!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

GreenAlien - Pizza sounds good - we are talking pastry of course hehehe
wink.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

*glugg* *glugg* *argggh* swimming? More like farkin' drowning! he he he...What a time to choose to take a break! Cazzo!
Mr H -> haste is right move to the North and ye shall find that the grass is indeed greener....thicker and oh so sweet smelling!!
haste -> oh but of course I'm talking the pastry kind...My home-made pastry with some really lovely BUTTER! ;-) he he he...
...the green, green grass ov da norffff!