• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is MDMA really the most powerful empathogen?

I think that AMT is one of those medications that you should plug into the rectum to take advantage of its effects without being crushed by bodyload. It would also reduce the length of the trip that can be strenuous.

DocLad

Last edited:
I used it intranasally most of the time, did experiment a bit with oral use, but the further away from either end of my intestines, the better. The stimulant push can get pretty intense though, especially with breakthrough doses, that for me, were around 100mg starting range.

I used it intranasally most of the time, did experiment a bit with oral use, but the further away from either end of my intestines, the better. The stimulant push can get pretty intense though, especially with breakthrough doses, that for me, were around 100mg starting range.

I read that AMT is not a good substance to snort. I suppose you have snorted AMT in the form of salt and not free base.
I think rectally it's more powerful than snorted. 100mg is a very high dose.

DocLad

No, it was the base I had, and it did sting, and smell, well, stittily indolic, I quite liked it for long hiking trips out to go out to the woods, find somewhere to do all that private introspection that was needed at the time, spend a fair part of the day foraging for a wild mushroom fryup, and then find somewhere decent to go take a nap where I'd not be disturbed, while it was peaking. Quite liked it at a fairly high dose, up to about ~150mg although despite its insanely speedy effects at a high dose, it seems to paradoxically become pretty strongly sedating and mongy, in a good way, although to the point where I ended up one time with some dog walker turning up in a stress, wondering if I was dead, suppose it wasn't his fault, didn't really plan on talking to anyone at the time, but I had just found that despite the speedy, amphetamine type push AMT is known for, that there really was nothing else for it but to go find somewhere comfortable, sit down for a bit, and that ended up with me falling asleep.

Got lucky too, chose a spot that had parasol mushrooms fruiting in a decent quantity =D