• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

is less weed more

HezzaD

Bluelighter
cba to do Google search and find it but supposedlyou smoking less budder causes less depression than bigger doses make you depressed any thoughts

Ive been smoking roughly half ounce to a ounce a week for 3 years now deoends what drugs I do on the weekend. And ive been doing ecstasy and nangs most weekends for the last 8 months and just started trying acid. honestly ive felt abit anxious from speed based pills during the week after use but other then that no depression. Everyone is different though and drugs effect everyone differently. Best to just smoke however much you want/can afford and if it makes you depressed simply cut back to your sweet spot. Mines a half oz a week if I do anymore I find it makes me sluggish and grumpy.

Also I dont think individual dose size matters at all it matters how much you smoke daily. For e.g doing a 1 gram bong hit once day everyday wont make you more depressed then say if you're smoking a few grams a day. Honestly its more about your mindset and lifestyle. If all you do is sit at home and stare at the tv and eat junk then with weed or without you'll end up feeling depressed or just a general dissatisfaction with life.

If you want to avoid any sort of grumpiness or depression from weed my advice is hit it as hard as you want during the session but only have a sesh 2-3 times a week once you start doing it daily is when depression/anxiety hit whether you have to much or to little. Yes for some weed is psychologically addictive. I know for a fact if I dont smoke daily I act a lil loopy and agressive.

I don't find it that addicting after experiencig opiate addiction best to get promethazine weed is an anti osychotic and promethazine is a very weak one over the counter which will knock you out I have no trouble sleeping on 10mg olanzapine not sure if the duloxetine helps me skeep not tried in mornit