• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is K-hole (M-hole, DXM 4th plateau) dose enough for a painless surgery?

Renald

Bluelighter
As I know ketamine anesthetic dose used in surgery is much higher as K-hole dose. Would it be enough for a patient to give him a hole (DXM 4th plateau) dose to perform surgery on him? If yes, why there are such a high doses used in medicine?

I don't think it would be enough, no. You're not actually totally disconnected from your body at hole dosages. Higher dosages are given for surgery because they actually do completely put you under.

No way, imagine being operated while holing. What a nightmare. They give you a nice coctail of drugs in surgery, like benzos, anesthetic, maybe fentanyl and something else too.

For short surgeries they often give propofol. For longer ones they give ketamine. I think midazolam is a common adjunct too. Either way, they're giving you doses far above those we take for recreation, to truly eradicate consciousness and all feeling to the body.

For short surgeries they often give propofol. For longer ones they give ketamine. I think midazolam is a common adjunct too. Either way, they're giving you doses far above those we take for recreation, to truly eradicate consciousness and all feeling to the body.
Yeah with the midazolam even if you weren't totally anesthesized, you wouldn't remember it anyways if they give you the right dose.