• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Is it wrong as a black guy to only have a preference for white women?

I only prefer white women too being a white guy. However I'm attracted to Middle-Eastern-European girls too but I've got no chance cos of the religious barrier (Islam). I'm also attracted to Far Eastern (Asian) girls too but they're very hard to find in the UK. The only race I'm not attracted to is Black Africans and thats not me being racist.

I'm a black guy who is 22. I respect black women as I do with women of any other race, however when it comes to dating my preference is exclusively with white women.

I feel I identify more with white culture than black culture and also I'm just more attracted to whites.

My cousin thinks I'm racist for this. Apparently though, some studies show that black men are the most likely to date outside their race. Even my black male friends generally prefer white women/black women that are light skinned.

The only black women I'd consider dating is someone like Naomi Osaka, Meghan Markle, Jessica Ennis-Hill.
I have no opinion on your situation, except to note how ironic it is that society is quick to label Caucasian women as racist if they DONT date black guys.

i wouldn't date a black guy either

but i do love black chicks....not really the ones from the motherland tho - mainly the African Americans

Ethiopians can be really good looking....Haitians....Haitians are black right? :unsure:

Nah. One of my ex-boyfriends in college was a black basketball player who liked white women (like me.)
Nah. One of my ex-boyfriends in college was a black basketball player who liked white women (like me.)
To be fair, the culture in Tucson is a paradise for men of color. And the exact opposite for Caucasian males. I can say this from experience, having lived in Tucson for 11 years. The greatest thing that came from that decade out west, was a greater appreciation for my native state in the deep south

I'm a black guy who is 22. I respect black women as I do with women of any other race, however when it comes to dating my preference is exclusively with white women.

I feel I identify more with white culture than black culture and also I'm just more attracted to whites.

My cousin thinks I'm racist for this. Apparently though, some studies show that black men are the most likely to date outside their race. Even my black male friends generally prefer white women/black women that are light skinned.

The only black women I'd consider dating is someone like Naomi Osaka, Meghan Markle, Jessica Ennis-Hill.
Sooo... the only 'black' ones you like are as pale as possible? And in the case of Meghan Markle being so diluted she basically doesn't look black at all? (Personally if nobody told me and I saw her I'd think she was from Southern Europe, like Andalucia or something.)

Hmmm yeah that is a bit odd to me. There again what I really find bothersome is white guys who say they're strictly into black or Asian girls only, especially if they insist on calling them 'exotic'

Nobody should be labeled "wrong" for whatever the hell their attraction is....unless, of course, it's children or people drugged against their will.

Everyone has their preference for gender, race age, etc when it comes to dating. I’ve only ever been into Latino men myself, and I’m mostly white & 1/4 Mexican.

If it's racist for whites to exclude blacks, it's racist for blacks to exclude blacks.

I consider this way of ascribing racism a hysterical and hypocritical notion regardless. However, it is weirder for a black to exclude blacks than for a white. Obviously it borders on self-hatred.