• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Is it wrong as a black guy to only have a preference for white women?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
I'm a black guy who is 22. I respect black women as I do with women of any other race, however when it comes to dating my preference is exclusively with white women.

I feel I identify more with white culture than black culture and also I'm just more attracted to whites.

My cousin thinks I'm racist for this. Apparently though, some studies show that black men are the most likely to date outside their race. Even my black male friends generally prefer white women/black women that are light skinned.

The only black women I'd consider dating is someone like Naomi Osaka, Meghan Markle, Jessica Ennis-Hill.

Wow, your cousin actually called you racist for your preference?
Sometimes it is not just about the look of someone’s skin. My brother who is white like me, only dates Asians. He has PhD in Particle Physics and he said he finds that it is mostly Asian women that have similar Physics degrees (there are lots of different areas of study in Physics) and he likes women that challenge him. In high school his first Asian girlfriend was a year older but she was the only girl in a calculus class he was taking.
Tell your cousin exactly what it is that you like about white women and then maybe tell him to STFU.

I don't see anything wrong with it. For a long time I was focused on Asian women and meeting them. It seems like dating is a lot easier with Asian women but that could just be me. At this point, I like whites (I'm white) but I gave up on ever trying to date a white person. I don't know why, it's just too much of an investment for me. I'm just focused on getting laid

If I ever had a long-term relationship, it'd probably be with an Asian woman. The ones I've been with have been good listeners, have nice families. I'm not trying to paint an unrealistic picture, but I'm sure you understand what I'm saying here. I like things that are easy, no I'm not lazy. But I appreciate the things that matter to me

I don't see anything wrong with it. For a long time I was focused on Asian women and meeting them. It seems like dating is a lot easier with Asian women but that could just be me. At this point, I like whites (I'm white) but I gave up on ever trying to date a white person. I don't know why, it's just too much of an investment for me. I'm just focused on getting laid

If I ever had a long-term relationship, it'd probably be with an Asian woman. The ones I've been with have been good listeners, have nice families. I'm not trying to paint an unrealistic picture, but I'm sure you understand what I'm saying here. I like things that are easy, no I'm not lazy. But I appreciate the things that matter to me

Interesting thing you guys both say about Asians.

However, I must stress that your experience is most likely because you're white. Whites are seen in Asian culture as something to aspire to. In fact in nearly all worldwide cultures, being white is a privilege.

The reality of dating an Asian woman changes when you're not white. I've read on various forums and even know a black guy who went out with an Asian woman and he overheard the family when he went to the bathroom say "Why you bring such a man into our house". Not saying all Asians are racist but being Black is especially an issue for them. Though I might date an Asian, I doubt their family would be open minded.

It's good to know what you want, but it's even better to understand it.

What cultural differences do you think might play a role in your preference?

I have preferences for hair color, skin color, body shape, personality traits etc but on the other hand I've loved women from most all categories.

So it's down to the person's insides ultimately in my case.

so you should fuck women you dont fancy because they have the same skin colour as you?

thats kinda dumb

its almost analogous to you should only fuck within your race

again not something that is to be aspired to

your cousin prob doesn't agree with gay/bisexual either. some people are ignorant, the way to deal with it is to ignore it...

ive never met a black guy who doesnt like white women. oh, maybe gay black guys? but they do have white girlfriends so... i guess not

I'm a black guy who is 22. I respect black women as I do with women of any other race, however when it comes to dating my preference is exclusively with white women.

I feel I identify more with white culture than black culture and also I'm just more attracted to whites.

My cousin thinks I'm racist for this. Apparently though, some studies show that black men are the most likely to date outside their race. Even my black male friends generally prefer white women/black women that are light skinned.

The only black women I'd consider dating is someone like Naomi Osaka, Meghan Markle, Jessica Ennis-Hill.
Nothing wrong with it im a punjabi and only attracted white women had no interest in my own women . I never let it get to me you cant help it when everyone found out i wanted to marry a white women all kinds of shit was said ignore it . What is the other choice you date someone of your color who you no intertest in fuck that i have been with one mexican girl the rest all white . Been called all kind of things but it not make you a racist you like white women i think they a special gift from god carry on

Some people like to kiss
Some people like to hug
Some people puke semi-digested shit into each other's mouths

What I mean is, what are you going to do against your preferences and fetishes?
Pretend they don't exist? Just not going to work.
You're not hurting anyone with it, and you can't change it anyways, so I'd say go for it.

I dreaded the thought of having to have an arraigened marriage and for years dreaded the time i would have to leave my high school love to marry someone i not know . Then one day i thought fuck it why deny what you like . Other option get with someone of your own race that you not attracted to and start a family have kids but i guarantee you regret it for the rest of your life i got punjabi friends who are in that position and they say to me wish they had my balls and marry for love. I been happily married to my white wife for 22 years and it was hard my old man disown me for years but it all sorts itself out

What you attracted to wont change and cat be forced you can pretend but it wont work

I definitely have a sexual type - being Indian or South East Asian - but as I’ve wandered through life not looking I’ve from time to time wound up really enjoying being with interesting women from other races. I think it’s fine to know what you like and go after that but it’s probably good also to keep an open mind to finding something unexpected and where you weren’t really looking.

No sexual desire is wrong unless it's the result of some belief or non-sexual attitude that's wrong, or if it's expressed in a way that hurts people (pedophilia). The second situation obviously doesn't apply I think.

In the case of racial preferences, outside of the case where someone is obviously racist, usually the only thing to be concerned about is the beliefs, particularly fragments of scientific racism that persist in the popular consciousness. So, the question really becomes: do you believe anything weird about black women that probably got to you from some old eugenicist? Otherwise who cares