Is it worth taking testosterone rounds?

Sk8r308

Greenlighter
So my friend that I've known since I was a baby has started taking steroids a few weeks ago. He has gotten great results. From benching around 200 to over 300 in a few weeks. He isn't some teenage junkie he actually really smart with a good future ahead of him his brother goes to a really good college it's in the family. But watever I myself am 18 and in freshman year of highschool I was maxing out at 250. I was really strong at the time and I got up to 285 before I stopped working out at the gym. I still work out at my house mostly curling and some benching. People have asked me if I've taken steroids because I was so strong for my age. I used to put up 200lbs max on the shoulder press when I was in tenth grade. I haven't worked out heavy or used protein for about a year. But my friend has a trusted connect for testosterone. I want to do it but when people ask if I'm on steroids I would be lying if I said no and would feel like I cheated getting muscle. Somedays I say fxck it ima try it but then I rethink it and now I'm here asking for opinions. I know I young for it but I will be taking pct most likely. Any advice is appreciated.

So my friend that I've known since I was a baby has started taking steroids a few weeks ago. He has gotten great results. From benching around 200 to over 300 in a few weeks. He isn't some teenage junkie he actually really smart with a good future ahead of him his brother goes to a really good college it's in the family. But watever I myself am 18 and in freshman year of highschool I was maxing out at 250. I was really strong at the time and I got up to 285 before I stopped working out at the gym. I still work out at my house mostly curling and some benching. People have asked me if I've taken steroids because I was so strong for my age. I used to put up 200lbs max on the shoulder press when I was in tenth grade. I haven't worked out heavy or used protein for about a year. But my friend has a trusted connect for testosterone. I want to do it but when people ask if I'm on steroids I would be lying if I said no and would feel like I cheated getting muscle. Somedays I say fxck it ima try it but then I rethink it and now I'm here asking for opinions. I know I young for it but I will be taking pct most likely. Any advice is appreciated.

My advice would be don't do it just yet:

i) you are too young, starting now may affect your HPTA for life..

ii) you are not training correctly to get the best out of AAS, get yourself off to a decent gym, start a lifting program, combined with a good nutrition plan, you should make excellent gains for some considerable time, if it looks like you are genetically gifted, for your size and age (by the weights you are lifting and the size you have put on) only then should you consider AAS when your natural gains stall... You dont take AAS working out at home only benching and curling, its a waste..!! And you may throw your HPTA out of whack for life doing it...!!

In case you don't understand some of what gf said bro, you could fuck up your balls and be left unable to produce adequete levels of test for the rest of your life. You could have depression, limp dick, lowenergy levels. it is likely that you could also stunt your growth.

And as gf said make sure you get to a decent gym, it is a waste to work out at home with limited resources

Yea I would definately go to a gym if I took it. And wouldn't the PCT prevent problems with HPTA and the other unwanted side effects ? The main reasons I want to take it is first it's pretty cheap, my triceps just don't seem to have gotten any bigger compared to my chest, and I use to skip leg day lol.

Yes and no. A pct is supposed to aid in recovery speeding it up and preventing hpta damage, although did you notice how I used the word "supposed"? In most indivuals they do recover back to normal, althouh the risk is there that recovery will not be 100% and in a lot of individuals you see a downward trend of recovery going from cycle to cycle.
It's obviously your own choice, but I wouldn't reccomend it. I reccomwnd you train natural until your 20 (most say 25) due to how genetically gifted you are. Make the most of it for 2 years then jump on the gear although Tbh I got told this and didn't listen at your age, your 18 you don't give a fuck...
If you chose to go on against our reccomendations, we will still guide and help you through it. Do some research first, take at least a month understanding the hpta and how to manipulate it with aas and serms/ais then make your choice

^^I'd say more than a month. I picked Guidos threads to shreds and the minds of some people people here for two years before sticking a needle in my ass.

I was thinking more along the lines of a month should be how long it takes to make a decision or form an opinion. Much longer is needed before starting

Yea I would definitely go to a gym if I took it. And wouldn't the PCT prevent problems with HPTA and the other unwanted side effects ? The main reasons I want to take it is first it's pretty cheap, my triceps just don't seem to have gotten any bigger compared to my chest, and I use to skip leg day lol.

The problem with your HPTA (hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis) returning to normal at your age, is it may not know what normal is, it may not have reached a point where your pre-set point levels have been determined (that point, if there is one is closer to 21, than 18 )... You may end up producing less natural testosterone for the rest of your life...

What happens when you inject exogenous (external) hormones (testosterones) into your body, levels of exogenous hormones (testosterone) rise in the blood, the brain detects this, and lowers natural production of things like GnRH, LH and FSH, the end result is you produce less, or no testosterone after a while..
You've basically shut down your HPTA.... Whether it re-starts again, or reaches levels where it is fully functioning, in an 18 yr old is undetermined (we don't know)..!!

The idea behind PCT is to knock out estrogenic signalling with drugs such as Aromasin/Arimidex, Clomid, Nolvadex.. When the brain detects low levels of estrogen it kickstarts GnRH, LH, and FSH, this should send signals to the leydig cells to produce testosterone...
Because testosterone is used by the body to produce estrogen (via the aromatase enzyme), the body uses estrogen levels to determine if there is enough testosterone being produced.. Thats why we knock out estrogenic signalling to boost testosterone..

Unfortunately it has been hypothesised if PCT is not followed correctly with the right drugs for the appropriate period of time, (and time off) the HPTA may end up suppressed and producing less and less testosterone after each cycle and PCT....

As a side note:

try locking out your arms at the end of each tricep movement.. C/G bench press, dips, overhead tricep presses, tricep cable pushdowns..

Your legs are by far the largest muscle in your body, you must train your legs, you must squat (all the way down too, almost sitting on your calves)

You should be including compound exercises into your routine before anything else: Squats, deadlifts, standing presses, B/O rows, dips, chins.. (you will see there are no bicep curls or bench press every day of the week)... lol

Out of interest what AAS is your mate taking and what compounds has he acquired for his PCT..?

Yes and no. A pct is supposed to aid in recovery speeding it up and preventing hpta damage, although did you notice how I used the word "supposed"? In most indivuals they do recover back to normal, althouh the risk is there that recovery will not be 100% and in a lot of individuals you see a downward trend of recovery going from cycle to cycle.
It's obviously your own choice, but I wouldn't reccomend it. I reccomwnd you train natural until your 20 (most say 25) due to how genetically gifted you are. Make the most of it for 2 years then jump on the gear although Tbh I got told this and didn't listen at your age, your 18 you don't give a fuck...
If you chose to go on against our reccomendations, we will still guide and help you through it. Do some research first, take at least a month understanding the hpta and how to manipulate it with aas and serms/ais then make your choice

Just a personal question, that doesn't need to be answered if you don't feel like answering.
Since you mentioned you didn't listen at his age, do you suffer from any side-effects that were caused by incomplete recovery from your cycles?

Just a personal question, that doesn't need to be answered if you don't feel like answering.
Since you mentioned you didn't listen at his age, do you suffer from any side-effects that were caused by incomplete recovery from your cycles?

No, not from incomplete recovery although I have gotten severe back acne before I knew how to use a tanning bed. My pre disposed mpb has made me completely bald at the age of 22, which I Tbh don't mind very much I like the shaved head look...
I've been on most of the time since I was 18 so I don't really know what normal feels like anymore lol

No, not from incomplete recovery although I have gotten severe back acne before I knew how to use a tanning bed. My pre disposed mpb has made me completely bald at the age of 22, which I Tbh don't mind very much I like the shaved head look...
I've been on most of the time since I was 18 so I don't really know what normal feels like anymore lol

Wait till you get to my age young nolys...

The problem with your HPTA (hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis) returning to normal at your age, is it may not know what normal is, it may not have reached a point where your pre-set point levels have been determined (that point, if there is one is closer to 21, than 18 )... You may end up producing less natural testosterone for the rest of your life...

What happens when you inject exogenous (external) hormones (testosterones) into your body, levels of exogenous hormones (testosterone) rise in the blood, the brain detects this, and lowers natural production of things like GnRH, LH and FSH, the end result is you produce less, or no testosterone after a while..
You've basically shut down your HPTA.... Whether it re-starts again, or reaches levels where it is fully functioning, in an 18 yr old is undetermined (we don't know)..!!

The idea behind PCT is to knock out estrogenic signalling with drugs such as Aromasin/Arimidex, Clomid, Nolvadex.. When the brain detects low levels of estrogen it kickstarts GnRH, LH, and FSH, this should send signals to the leydig cells to produce testosterone...
Because testosterone is used by the body to produce estrogen (via the aromatase enzyme), the body uses estrogen levels to determine if there is enough testosterone being produced.. Thats why we knock out estrogenic signalling to boost testosterone..

Unfortunately it has been hypothesised if PCT is not followed correctly with the right drugs for the appropriate period of time, (and time off) the HPTA may end up suppressed and producing less and less testosterone after each cycle and PCT....

As a side note:

try locking out your arms at the end of each tricep movement.. C/G bench press, dips, overhead tricep presses, tricep cable pushdowns..

Your legs are by far the largest muscle in your body, you must train your legs, you must squat (all the way down too, almost sitting on your calves)

You should be including compound exercises into your routine before anything else: Squats, deadlifts, standing presses, B/O rows, dips, chins.. (you will see there are no bicep curls or bench press every day of the week)... lol

Out of interest what AAS is your mate taking and what compounds has he acquired for his PCT..?

He is taking 250mg test a week for 10 weeks, anadrol and I'm not sure what compound pct he's taking I'll have to ask him. I'm still deciding which would be the best for me with the least problems later in life which I know will be undetermined, but I want the least harming one. I'm not really trying to get huge because I'm already pretty buff looking. Also I weigh 150lbs and 5'8. I've been this weight and height for the past two years. So I've been looking into just taking anadrol only cycle then PCT to just gain weight and some more muscle mass not just trying to get as big as I can.

My friend who is taking them worked out a lot trying to get big but his genetics weren't helping him out. He was pretty cut before he took them and I'm in shape at the moment that's why I don't think I need the full package taking testosterone and anadrol.

He is taking 250mg test a week for 10 weeks, anadrol and I'm not sure what compound pct he's taking I'll have to ask him. I'm still deciding which would be the best for me with the least problems later in life which I know will be undetermined, but I want the least harming one. I'm not really trying to get huge because I'm already pretty buff looking. Also I weigh 150lbs and 5'8. I've been this weight and height for the past two years. So I've been looking into just taking anadrol only cycle then PCT to just gain weight and some more muscle mass not just trying to get as big as I can.

Oxymetholone (anadrol) is a compound used pre-comp in the last weeks or days leading up to a competition on very low body fat to volumize muscle.. Your mate hasn't chosen his compounds very wisely...

My friend who is taking them worked out a lot trying to get big but his genetics weren't helping him out. He was pretty cut before he took them and I'm in shape at the moment that's why I don't think I need the full package taking testosterone and anadrol.

I weigh 150lbs and 5'8. I've been this weight and height for the past two years

You don't need AAS, you need to learn how to train and eat...

You don't need AAS, you need to learn how to train and eat...

This is 100% Correct, get some quality meat and carbs e.g pasta and rice into you, push it to the limit in the gym, always have a spotter so you can properly push it to the limit without fear of injuring yourself.
Perhaps try some creatine if your looking to add something into the mix

They Say Proper Dosing For CERTAIN Individuals can be Helpful But for someone YOUNG ESPECIALL You Already have a Ton Of Testosterone Naturally in your System Natural Ways Such as 1000MG TO 3000mg Daily Or even 6000MG or that could be to much but I know Starting With 1000MG Or More Of Fish Oils Can Naturally Stimluate And Boost Testosterone Release Squats are BEST EXCERISE FOR TESTOSTERONE and Growth Hormone Release Using Xanax and Valium Specifically have the Best Human Growth Hormone Increase Compared To Any Other Benzo But Even Any Benzo can Increase Human Growth Hormone which not only builds muscle quicker but Quicker but that is not proven yet. Whey Protein 15 To 30 Minutes After Exercising is the Perfectly Post-Workout Meal Since it Absorbs into your Muscles QUICKER THAN ANY OTHER PROTEIN! Also Heat Helps Flush Out the Lactic Acid I think it is from Making your Muscles So Sore and Painful and Heat Also Makes Muscle-Recovery And The Muscle Gains Develop More Quickly!

[...] my friend has a trusted connect for testosterone. I want to do it but when people ask if I'm on steroids I would be lying if I said no and would feel like I cheated getting muscle.

This is an example of exceptionally odd reasoning, and it's perplexing why anybody would find it persuasive or terribly convincing. But similar strains of outré argumentation are regularly employed in debates or broached in conversations, as though it makes for a perfectly reasonable and well-taken point. But it doesn't.

Every homo sapien—every mammal I know, in point of fact—has an endogenous (e.g., indwelling, natural, or bodily) supply of testosterone biochemically synthesized by their own physiological processes. But the quantities or concentrations of this sex steroid vary, even intraspecifically (that is, between members of the same species).

No one thinks a man with a naturally higher testosterone level is a cheater if he bests a less testosterone-fueled man in a competition (such as a sport or other activity).

But if that man were to take a vial of exogenous testosterone and administer it with a syringe, he is spontaneously transmogrified into a cheater in the minds of every spectator, no matter the competition.

Why is it proscribed or thought indecorous to take a naturally-occurring compound (like a drug or steroid) if it's procured from a non-natural or outside source but is considered permissible if acquired from within one's body?

If the involuntary, biochemical use of the substance is not problematic, then it follows that the issue people have is not with the substance or its effects, per se, but with the active and conscientious use thereof. So then I ask, what is the ethical hangup people have with purposefully consuming natural substances, be they mind-altering or performance-enhancing in effect? Why is an opioid or steroid in the brain fine and fair, but an opioid or steroid within a needle within a vein bad and immoral?

Last edited:
They Say Proper Dosing For CERTAIN Individuals can be Helpful But for someone YOUNG ESPECIALL You Already have a Ton Of Testosterone Naturally in your System Natural Ways Such as 1000MG TO 3000mg Daily Or even 6000MG or that could be to much but I know Starting With 1000MG Or More Of Fish Oils Can Naturally Stimluate And Boost Testosterone Release Squats are BEST EXCERISE FOR TESTOSTERONE and Growth Hormone Release Using Xanax and Valium Specifically have the Best Human Growth Hormone Increase Compared To Any Other Benzo But Even Any Benzo can Increase Human Growth Hormone which not only builds muscle quicker but Quicker but that is not proven yet. Whey Protein 15 To 30 Minutes After Exercising is the Perfectly Post-Workout Meal Since it Absorbs into your Muscles QUICKER THAN ANY OTHER PROTEIN! Also Heat Helps Flush Out the Lactic Acid I think it is from Making your Muscles So Sore and Painful and Heat Also Makes Muscle-Recovery And The Muscle Gains Develop More Quickly!

Fish oils, valium, benzos, and make sure you get your protein 15-30 mins post exercise..!! I've learned something today...!! ;)