• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is it true that u.s. dollar bills contail small ammounts of coke?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I heard that the government puts real coke on new crispy dollar bills

That way police dogs can smell a scent of cocaine if someone is carrying allot of money in the airport?

I heard theres some technique you can do with bleach to extract the government cocaine out of new crispy dollar bills and you needed about 1000 of them to form an ounce?

Please dont say "you could buy some cocaine with those $1000 lmaooo" or something like that im curious lol

That way police dogs can smell a scent of cocaine if someone is carrying allot of money in the airport?

I heard theres some technique you can do with bleach to extract the government cocaine out of new crispy dollar bills and you needed about 1000 of them to form an ounce?

Please dont say "you could buy some cocaine with those $1000 lmaooo" or something like that im curious lol
that is fuckin absurd lolololol, No, the fact is that the bills have been recirculated so much that atleast a good portion of their dollar bills have come into contact with the illicit drug, aiding to that is that Americans have a love of rolling their bills up to snort

Look for the bills that have the edge of the long side coloured by blood, those are the ones with coke on it.

The answer is just no. You would probably need 10,000 contaminated dollar bills that had just been used to sniff a 3 gram line each to even accumulate close to 10 grams of residue or leftover product.

There is some urban legend that xx % (something high like 90% ) of a paper money has traces of cocaine.
I doubt it has any merit, certainly not placed there intentionally!

(while where being finicky) "a lot". Unless you're suggesting the government always us all a certain allotment of cocaine?

The properties of the paper, and the smallest particles of cocaine (and some other powders too -- do the test for smack and Miss Emma and Dilaudid and Ritalin and that would probably be on there too) cause enough static electricity to have them not only stick to the banknotes when the C-Jam is sucked through, but it transfers it to the other bills as well -- apparently it is 90 per cent of all manner of banknotes, or 100 per cent of them in the UK inside of a couple of months of printing

reminds me of when I would smash up Dilaudid and Ketogan and snort it off my boss' tits with 1000 CHF notes . . . when I could make do with fewer of the little Dilaudid tablets, I would use a small coke spoon made of hafnium I think it was she wore on a chain around her neck and down in the cleavage . . .

The only "opioid crisis" was when I would mix Vitamin R and/or C-Jam with the D or the ketobemidone under these circumstances, and my ears would ring from the rapid rush of blood to my Salami ICBM

"Is that a Polaris missile in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

once I actually got some 50 and 100 öS notes in change at the compounding chemist when I picked up my usual batch of compounded Scophedal and cubes of Miss Emma and so forth, and several of them smelled sort of vinegary/AA-ey like people has been using them to smash rocks of smack and/or snort them

I doubt the feds would waste perfectly good yayo on new bills when they could recirculate it for profit like the C@A does.
Now us regular folk has snorted plenty of 'pick your poison ' with us currency. So yes the us money has drug residue on it. But not from the feds.

It's true that there are *trace* amounts of cocaine and other common drugs on nearly all printed money. But the amounts are TINY and they're there because people use bills to snort drugs, not because they get put there on purpose. 1000 notes would still probably yield an amount too tiny to even get high on if you could somehow extract it.

As others have said, it's not that the government puts coke in money (this would be absurd) it's more that money comes into contact with all types of shit, drugs are one of the big things they come into contact with especially since a lot of people use notes to snort coke (I prefer to use a nice clean straw and that seems like more common practice here in the UK but I digress) and money is very dirty because it just comes into contact with basically everything.

The drinking water in the UK is also contaminated with small amounts of cocaine which the media made a huge deal of a few years back, but this is still tiny trace amounts. You won't get high off it in a billion years.

wow.. that just doesn't sound right and I doubt this is true

Of course - in every country they make also studies about this. I try to find one and edit then.

JJ

EDIT: Here is one of hundreds articles you can also google.