• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Is it true that crack never feels as good as when you first smoke it?

It feels good every first hit you take everytime you smoke it. After that its nothing but wanting more and wasting money chasing that high. The first hit is absolutely incredible when you hold it in and exhale for like 10 mins. Then your just smoking it for the sake of smoking it, unless you are able to control yourself and space out your hits over like 1-2 hours between each one.

I felt terrible after my first hit of crack, felt like I weighed nothing and had loads of energy, mind was racing so never tried it again, although the lad I was with who took it at the same time as me loved it, strange how we all differ when it comes to drugs.

Definitely not true. Your first hit of the day will always be the best hit giving you that euphoric rush. But how good that high feels depends on so many factors like how much sleep you?ve got, how long you?ve been up, whether you?re dehydrated, what meds you?re on, the quality of the crack, how long you hold in the hit, etc. For some reason I?ve found that I get the best high when I take that first hit after take a 1-2 hour nap during the afternoon. Not so much when I first wake up, but if I work or hang out all day and then take a short nap from 4-6 pm and then smoke within 20-30 mins of waking up...I?ll have a full body orgasm.

I would say it's time to graduate from the pipe to a bong. You get bigger hits and it hits harder.imo