• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is it true one blotter paper can hold 5mg of compound?

in any case, its nothing to worry about as most substances are not active at such a low mg range, apart from say, DOx, but then again you'd know if it was a DOx as soon as you put it in your mouth

What about 5-meo-dmt. You can OD at 5mg or 6mg ?? You can OD off of 3.5mg of DOB?? How would you know if it is DOx compound? Cause I take other pills under my tongue, and they are bitter to shit but I don’t taste them? Maybe should I put it on top of my tongue instead?

DOx and 2c-x are very bitter. pure LSD is supposed to be tasteless (or cause a 'taste hallucination' that is slightly metallic) but do not take this as fact. paper and ink can be bitter as well.

5-meo-dmt is not orally active.

'blotter paper' is not a standardized medium. in general LSD is laid on blotters that are cut to 1/4 inch squares, but it is not uncommon to see unperforated (cut it to whatever the hell size you want) or thicker paper.

then there is the case of 2c-i 'blotter' that actually had 15(?)mg of powder sandwiched between two squares of paper with a little adhesive.

in reality, the only way to know if a particular batch of blotter is good is to trust the person you got it from, and know that he trusts his supplier, etc etc. ideally someone you know (who knows the difference between lsd and dox) will have already taste tested the batch and can give you a rough idea of how potent they are.

in any case, its nothing to worry about as most substances are not active at such a low mg range, apart from say, DOx, but then again you'd know if it was a DOx as soon as you put it in your mouth

Yes. And the reports of XANAX bar labeled blotter, which is active in the mg range... 8)

What about 5-meo-dmt. You can OD at 5mg or 6mg ?? You can OD off of 3.5mg of DOB?? How would you know if it is DOx compound? Cause I take other pills under my tongue, and they are bitter to shit but I don’t taste them? Maybe should I put it on top of my tongue instead?
You can't OD from 5 or 6mg of 5-meo-dmt. and I've never heard of it ever being on blotters.

Yes. And the reports of XANAX bar labeled blotter, which is active in the mg range... 8)

I had xanax blotters before and they worked great.
I'd say probably about 3 mgs on each one. you could see the little bits of powder on it if you looked closely

Define standard... there is different quality (as in absorption potential) and thickness of paper. Size as well but that is more easily standardized.

I also bet it differs between compounds that they are laid with although less significantly.

^ Indeed.

Density of compound would definitely hold sway here.

Define standard... there is different quality (as in absorption potential) and thickness of paper. Size as well but that is more easily standardized.

I also bet it differs between compounds that they are laid with although less significantly.

I was just about to post this Solipsis, you beat meh to it! :X :p