• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants is it safe to take vyvanse during Propylhexedrine comedown

downerfan

Bluelighter
My friend is wondering if he could take 120 mg vyvanse about 5 hours after taking 250mg Propylhexedrine?

Hmm well my friend is out of Propylhexedrine and the last dose he took was about a hour ago and should stop working around 1:00,crashing in the middle of the night really sucks for him,when could he take the vyvanse, or maybe I could just take 60 mg vyvanse, thoughts?

Last edited:
The body needs time to recouperate after a propylhexedrine ride. It doesn't need more stimulants on top; as already mentioned, that sounds extremely uncomfortable to me, and possibly dangerous.

Ok,usually I dont listen to advise saying not to do a drug/combo,but ill you word for it,because I've already been sent to the er after taking 500 mg of propylhexedrine at once.

Absolutely not. Very taxing on the heart. Has many different ways of hurting you.

The vasoconstrictive effect from the combination will not only have you feeling uncomfortable mentally and physically, but can also be very dangerous for your cardiovascular health. I hope your "friend's" heart was in good condition before embarking on such a reckless endeavor.