• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it safe to take tramadol & trazodone?

kittenmittenz

Greenlighter
I have two IR 50 mg tramadols my friend gave me a long time back and I've been doing a lot of research with mixed results concerning the safety of taking, per se, 100 mg of IR tramadol 9 hours after taking a 50 mg trazodone the night prior. I also take red vein Bali kratom nightly (about 8 g) with the trazodone.

Could this in any way lead to Serotonin Syndrome? I know people can randomly seize after trying tramadol so I'll take a 0.5 klonopin just in case. I've had my fair share of experience with oxy (haven't touched it in a long time) but I'm curious about tramadol's effects, so I'd rather take em than just throw the pills out.

I have two IR 50 mg tramadols my friend gave me a long time back and I've been doing a lot of research with mixed results concerning the safety of taking, per se, 100 mg of IR tramadol 9 hours after taking a 50 mg trazodone the night prior. I also take red vein Bali kratom nightly (about 8 g) with the trazodone.

Could this in any way lead to Serotonin Syndrome? I know people can randomly seize after trying tramadol so I'll take a 0.5 klonopin just in case. I've had my fair share of experience with oxy (haven't touched it in a long time) but I'm curious about tramadol's effects, so I'd rather take em than just throw the pills out.
Well there is still a small risk of Serotonin Syndrome.But with that small of a dose of tramadol you should be ok.How much trazadone do u take?

Ok I see u only take 50mg you should be ok.But wait for a mod man I dont want to piss them off