• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is It Safe To Take Over 6,000 mg of Guaifenesin For Tripping On DXM

i wouldnt sweat it, if you puke, no big deal, its part of life when using drugs. but the stories of puking and shitting all night aren't my experience at all.
It may not affect everyone this way....... However, don't wear white pants and NEVER trust a fart 8o The only time I tried DXM, the trip was okay, but the shits were bad. Didn't even have any guaf in it, just all the syrupy additives and stuff. It's not so much the fact that I got the shits that was a problem, it was the fact that the disassociation made it impossible to tell between a fart and sharting 8( Basically ruined a perfectly good pair of pants 8( Then, the dissociation made it so that I didn't even notice that I sharted for probably like 5-10 minutes. All in all, I wouldn't recommend the stuff, but there's definitely worse things out there.

No one should ever recommend DXM unless it's pure and the only ingredient in whatever you're taking, but to answer your question, yeah, you're fine with that much guaifenesin. My highest dose in the least amount of time was 12,000mgs in two doses of 6,000 about 30 minutes apart and been fine. It was some random brand, but 30 pills with just DXM and a guaf. If it's your first time or you don't have a tough stomach, more often than not, your dex out is gonna involve some really gross vomiting for a bit (which eliminates a lot in your system too, so it's Extra irritating), and/or some decently unpleasant diarrhea for the rest of the trip. I've got an extremely tough stomach, but dosing at high amounts will pretty much always leave you with a weird feeling in your stomach. Even if you don't puke or shit your brains out, your insides will feel like they're having atrip of their own. When I do decide to do DXM (I'm one of the minority hat actually really enjoys it), I pretty much always end up in the 6,000-12,000mg of guaf range now, and with what I usually use is 600mgs of DXM, which I'd call on the upper register of a moderate trip. The thing with Dextromethorphan is that you have to really get up there to have the intense trip that you're hoping for, in my experience. Once you go near or beyond a gram, that's where I'd call it worth the experience, otherwise it's not worth the potential orifice pillaging lol.

However, again, it's really not a good idea. Dexing comes pretty close to the behavior of an addict in the making (doing whatever one can to get fucked up), and the experience itself, especially if done well, becomes ridiculously addictive fast. I can't TELL you how many people, including myself, started fucking around with it, thought it was cool, and then ended up on weeklong binges that seriously fuck with you. There are much better, safer options than that :)

First post. Swim was a bluelighter since the beginning. When bluelighters were knowledge seekers seeking advice and help on how to achieve best results and achieve safest harm reduction way to ENJOY swimming. Man noone wants to hear about the Dangers of puking whilst preparing for a dxm trip. Ok? Its a spiritual journey that often yes itll include puking. But ops question was how much guafenisin can swim consume relatively safely while still maintaining a decent journey. So ill do what bluelighters should do and only speak from experience. My cat has been in the same situation and about 2000mg of guaf will start making you queezy but only for a moment. My cat coughs up a furball after 5 minutes of queeziness, then it seems like my cat is back to feeling like a cat again . Only hes a robot cat. . With the mucinex stuff op has i would say stay on 2nd plateau. I wouldnt go third plateau unless you have sone safer stuff with less garbage in it. My cats about to slurp some robo now with 20mg dex and 200mg guaf with 11 servings. So thats 2000mg guaf and 200mg dex . A high 1st plateau. And nzts cat will report after his robot journey has began if my cat can still type. Also he plays piano on the internet while bluelighting , hes a really smart cat and very talented and my cat will not share any opinions only facts from personal experiences. Dxm is a very fun safe way to party and its a shame the governors are trying to ruin it by lacing it with poisin. Who is the real bad guys??? Smh. Lucky we are here to help each other get around poisins and get straight to the goodliness and sacraments we should have the right to enjoy if done with responsibility and guidance

Hey there, welcome, by the way we don't do SWIM here. :) It doesn't protect you and it's annoying to read, everyone knows you're talking about yourself. ;) But I know some people come here from other forums where they want you to use it, so no harm, just FYI.

Guaifenesin is one of the safer additives to DXM, but taking mega-doses of it still isn't safe and is likely to make you sick and projectile vomit. I can only recommend to get a DXM-only product. If you can't get one now, wait until you can.

I decided to tough out the proclaimed nausea induced by guaf one time..
Only half the bottle.

Never again
Never again..

I wouldn't encourage it