• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Is it safe to substitute fentanyl for heroin?

where i live, there is only 3- MF, "crack " of opiates . junkies have it bad here. they have to use it many times a day, really addictive, high potential to OD ( benzo mix usually )...only sold in the capital, in no other parts of my country. these fucking nasty ass russians smuggle it here from russia most likely. our county is the top of world ODs. early 2000s we had heroin, then suddenly it disappeared and a new novel substance to these lands emerged - FENTANYL , also known as china white. then it got replaced with 3 -MF, a very, very potent analogue, supposed to be 400 - 1000 times stronger than regular H.
its really fucked here...ppl are depressed, more and more young ppl are finding connections to the underground drug market we have here in the capital. i don't live int the capital so im safe, bu i have tried to get mf- 3 before. No luck. now i have a connection and in christmas i will probably get 5 bags of it ( really, really small dosages in foil wrapped ).
now as time have passed since i ordered it from an friend, im thinking when i get the stuff i may try it just once with a sitter and toss the rest.... so many addicts here are on methadone and still use. its really sad and depressing.
so man, stay with the H, because u have the chance to get something better and safer. yes a lot safer then 3 -MF or other analogues. just imagine yourself living here, you like occasional opiate high, but there aren't any ( ONLY 3- MF and over the counter CWE codeine business ) around like H or tar or opium...and half of the year, weather is cold, rainy, dark. a lot of ppl suffering from SAD and are generally depressed. consider yourself lucky man. GET that H .

Last edited:
SUPPOSEDLY there is 20 000 - 30 000 fentanyl junkies where i am situated. all live in the main capital and use 5 doses ++++ a day.

Shadowstryker, why do you even bother asking questions when you generally don't listen to the advice that is given? First you open a thread about jumping from oxy to H and pretty much everyone warned you away but you did it anyway claiming you will save money. Later you post a thread complaining about the constant cravings of H and seeking advice on how to control them when that is the nature of the beast. Now you're trying to justify fucking with fent which everyone is telling you is extremely dangerous. You were supposedly gonna save all this money doing H instead of oxy but now your saying your going broke so obviously that didn't pan out too well.

Pretty much everyone here is warning you off the fent (or analogue) but you still SEEM determined to use it or are at least trying to justify why it would be a better idea. I feel like you're gonna be a textbook case of how addiction destroys lives and we're gonna sit back on BL and watch it unfold. I'm really not trying to flame you man, I'm not. But you seem determined to walk the path of destruction no matter what any seasoned users who have been there done that tell you. It's not worth it man. When all the sudden you realize that you can't breath and are about to pass out and OD and that you've fucked up big time it wont be a good feeling, trust me. Be safe man! Saving a little money ain't worth the risk of OD. Listen to the advice you're given. So many people have taken the time to try and steer you right. You say you don't care if you die but saying that now and actually being in real danger of death are two different things and you may not feel the same then.

One giant +1
--------------------
@FAD, you're talking about Estonia, correct? There was another poster here named tyler5 from there and he had told some stories about how the 3-MF replaced the heroin overnight. It's a very scary drug to get caught up in, be careful. I had a fentanyl dependecy and that was bad enough. If I were you I'd stay away from those Xmas bags...

Shadowstryker, why do you even bother asking questions when you generally don't listen to the advice that is given? First you open a thread about jumping from oxy to H and pretty much everyone warned you away but you did it anyway claiming you will save money. Later you post a thread complaining about the constant cravings of H and seeking advice on how to control them when that is the nature of the beast. Now you're trying to justify fucking with fent which everyone is telling you is extremely dangerous. You were supposedly gonna save all this money doing H instead of oxy but now your saying your going broke so obviously that didn't pan out too well.

Pretty much everyone here is warning you off the fent (or analogue) but you still SEEM determined to use it or are at least trying to justify why it would be a better idea. I feel like you're gonna be a textbook case of how addiction destroys lives and we're gonna sit back on BL and watch it unfold. I'm really not trying to flame you man, I'm not. But you seem determined to walk the path of destruction no matter what any seasoned users who have been there done that tell you. It's not worth it man. When all the sudden you realize that you can't breath and are about to pass out and OD and that you've fucked up big time it wont be a good feeling, trust me. Be safe man! Saving a little money ain't worth the risk of OD. Listen to the advice you're given. So many people have taken the time to try and steer you right. You say you don't care if you die but saying that now and actually being in real danger of death are two different things and you may not feel the same then.
I did listen to everyone's advice and decided against the fent, though. As for the whole death thing, we all die eventually anyway.

Hey guys,
I decided to try this mix, it is from a very reliable source. I am not an addict and I do not IV. Anyone who is experienced with this, I would welcome any advice on how to stay safe and also any description of the feeling. I read here that it is shorter lasting, but good euphoria. Otherwise it feels like opiates? Nausea etc.?
Also, remember that some people live in countries/area where good heroin is not available (i.e. it always may contain nasty cuts and I had one very bad experience in past, even though I am an occasional user), so it actually might be safer to do synthetic shit like this.
Thanks a lot!