• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is it safe to smoke resin from a shady pipe?

occasionally ill forget i was using a specific bowl for smoking salvia, dmt or some other tryptamine, and when smoking resin later i get more of a ride than i was expecting.

theres a major wtf moment, and then you realize whats going on and get a good laugh about it while you feel floored for a few minutes

but op, your question is like, it is safe to go walking at night through a shady alley? Yeah, you'll probably be ok, but dont be blaming us when that one time turns out bad lol

lol, what are you thinking the weed was laced with?

the only thing that would even be close to realistic for an adulterant would be PCP, and that's not very common anymore.

And even if it was actually laced, the resin would have far too little concentration of whatever the supposed cut is to have much of an effect.
PCP is still very common, it's just not a popular drug in white suburban neighborhoods

PCP or dust is still around and it's common in some areas.

In my area it's common but you'd generally know that you are getting it and apparently from what friends of mine who were into it told me it's put on really bad herb and you can smell and taste the dust/wet or PCP since it does not taste like regular herb should or even like schwag should and the high is totally different than if you just smoked a lot of good herb.

Some of my friends in HS were big into PCP and they had to go to really bad areas of the city to get it and the only reason people go to those areas is to buy dust, crack, H, and coke and everyone knows that's why they are there and they stick out like a sunflower in a field of daisies as it's very obvious that they are not from there and only there for one reason.

Now if someone enjoys dust and puts it in a J, blunt, or bowl and sparks it up and doesn't tell anyone else that it's got dust on it and then passes it to them, that's not cool at all.

I've never used PCP as it doesn't interest me at all but it is out there.
It's not bad herb they put it on. They soak mint leaves in the wet

So my buddy has this pipe and our plan today is to scrape it for resin but the thing is my friend also has a history of smoking laced weed and not to mention he got sick from a wierd strain he got a few weeks ago dunno if it was pesticide or what happened n this is the only pipe he ever used so im wonderin if he used this pipe to smoke his laced shit or some strain with like bad pesticide or w/e would that ruin the resin in the pipe? cause im guessin that all gets burnt up durin the smokin process neway

Just to be honest this is how I had my "surprise" experiences with both PCP and opium, things I wouldn't have taken otherwise. Good luck!

So my buddy has this pipe and our plan today is to scrape it for resin but the thing is my friend also has a history of smoking laced weed and not to mention he got sick from a wierd strain he got a few weeks ago dunno if it was pesticide or what happened n this is the only pipe he ever used so im wonderin if he used this pipe to smoke his laced shit or some strain with like bad pesticide or w/e would that ruin the resin in the pipe? cause im guessin that all gets burnt up durin the smokin process neway

Delta-10 is legal in the US, I think?

If you're that hard up for a buzz, you wouldn't consider pan handling and then buying a $20 bag? Up to you, Bro. Party on!

yooooo, fellas.... I appreciate the gung-ho approach but the thread you've revitalized is over 13 years old.

In the time that's passed, OP has had enough time to carefully think through his choices and also have a son who would be about 12 years and 3 months old about now. What I mean to say is, he either did it or he didn't and there isn't a bit of constructive advice you could add that could change what happened 13 years ago.

The evolving conversation is dope, though, can't even lie. I've never even heard of delta-10.

Shoot, haven't seen PCP in about 10 years either and if that's not a coincidence then I clearly don't know what the hell is

yooooo, fellas.... I appreciate the gung-ho approach but the thread you've revitalized is over 13 years old.

In the time that's passed, OP has had enough time to carefully think through his choices and also have a son who would be about 12 years and 3 months old about now. What I mean to say is, he either did it or he didn't and there isn't a bit of constructive advice you could add that could change what happened 13 years ago.

The evolving conversation is dope, though, can't even lie. I've never even heard of delta-10.

Shoot, haven't seen PCP in about 10 years either and if that's not a coincidence then I clearly don't know what the hell is
Buddy of mine's son died from weed sprayed with fent. Surprise fent, surprise death. Another one bites the dust.
PCP/wet or dust never went away. You or a hypothetical dealer will have to go or hypothetically get it from a slum.

I am sorry for your and his/her loss. My friends' younger brother died from smoking marijuana that had fentanyl on it. I don't know it it was on purpose or if it was from a dealer bagging up H or coke cut with fentanyl, or bagging up just fent for people into it, and there was some contamination. Rest in peace.