• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is it safe to smoke resin from a shady pipe?

Matt192

Greenlighter
So my buddy has this pipe and our plan today is to scrape it for resin but the thing is my friend also has a history of smoking laced weed and not to mention he got sick from a wierd strain he got a few weeks ago dunno if it was pesticide or what happened n this is the only pipe he ever used so im wonderin if he used this pipe to smoke his laced shit or some strain with like bad pesticide or w/e would that ruin the resin in the pipe? cause im guessin that all gets burnt up durin the smokin process neway

get ur mate to have the first hit.

if he doesn't die then its okay.

well the fact that he got sick from smoking something a few days ago is a little iffy, but honestly if he just smoked something that was laced out of it a little while ago, most of it will be burned up. Worst case scenario you smoke it and your lips get a little tingly or numb even. I doubt there will be enough left over to like OD on or something. I'd have him take the first few hits, and if he is okay then do it up!

why does he smoke laced weed? does he lace it himself? what does he lace it with?

So my buddy has this pipe and our plan today is to scrape it for resin but the thing is my friend also has a history of smoking laced weed and not to mention he got sick from a wierd strain he got a few weeks ago dunno if it was pesticide or what happened n this is the only pipe he ever used so im wonderin if he used this pipe to smoke his laced shit or some strain with like bad pesticide or w/e would that ruin the resin in the pipe? cause im guessin that all gets burnt up durin the smokin process neway

Don't smoke it. If your friend smokes fucked up weed, the resin will be fucked up too.

It doesn't get burnt up durin the smokin process neway like you were guessin.

lol, what are you thinking the weed was laced with?

the only thing that would even be close to realistic for an adulterant would be PCP, and that's not very common anymore.

And even if it was actually laced, the resin would have far too little concentration of whatever the supposed cut is to have much of an effect.

If your questioning it then don't smoke it, its just resin anyway

im such a drug addict, id be more happy to smoke that resin than normal old resin just to experiment and find out... thats just me tho

I'd rathe drink a bowl of fried piss than smoke resin again. I'm seriously.

How do you know for sure this weed is laced? Laced weed is a fuckin wives tale. Answer me this... Why would someone WASTE drugs weighing down pot? Bud is the cheapest per gram drug, anything the dealer laces the pot with he could sell for a lot more by itself. Example... lets say you have some coke and you wanna weigh down your pot. Now you couldn't use that much to weigh down your sack since .1 gram of Coke could sell theoretically for ten dollars. Why would you waste ten dollars to gain .1 grams of weight? You are gaining at most a few dollars for spending ten dollars. No one in their right mind would "lace" weed. Another thing, the drugs people "lace" into weed gets vaporized by the intense heat of the lighter therefore negating your so called laced weed. Stop believing the lies from your dealer, you are just getting ripped off. Unless you know for a fact that you are getting PCP laced with your weed (which you shouldn't be doing anyway... Very bad for you kiddies.) you are not really smoking "laced" weed. Unless this weed was PCP laced, I think the resin would be suitable to smoke, if you like smoking resin. Just my two cents.

Smell it. Resin usually smells slightly sweet but still earthy. Otherwise, don't bother, and just buy more green or find a friend to smoke you up.

One distinctive smell that is a particularly bad or good one (depending on your values) is the smell of burnt rubber/hair. That typically means someone smoked crack out of your pipe. Most crack smokers don't use weed pipes because they don't work as well as the glass roses but ya neverrr know. I smoked crack out of my bubbler once (to try crack) and the taste lasted in every bong bowl i packed for weeks.

lol, what are you thinking the weed was laced with?

the only thing that would even be close to realistic for an adulterant would be PCP, and that's not very common anymore.

And even if it was actually laced, the resin would have far too little concentration of whatever the supposed cut is to have much of an effect.

PCP or dust is still around and it's common in some areas.

In my area it's common but you'd generally know that you are getting it and apparently from what friends of mine who were into it told me it's put on really bad herb and you can smell and taste the dust/wet or PCP since it does not taste like regular herb should or even like schwag should and the high is totally different than if you just smoked a lot of good herb.

Some of my friends in HS were big into PCP and they had to go to really bad areas of the city to get it and the only reason people go to those areas is to buy dust, crack, H, and coke and everyone knows that's why they are there and they stick out like a sunflower in a field of daisies as it's very obvious that they are not from there and only there for one reason.

Now if someone enjoys dust and puts it in a J, blunt, or bowl and sparks it up and doesn't tell anyone else that it's got dust on it and then passes it to them, that's not cool at all.

I've never used PCP as it doesn't interest me at all but it is out there.

all i know is my friend pays extra for laced stuff i didnt get much details but the batch he got sick fromk= he said wasnt laced n i ended up smokin the resin neway i got a lil gittery n hyper for the first bout hour then came down n now im pretti chilaxed

all i know is my friend pays extra for laced stuff i didnt get much details but the batch he got sick fromk= he said wasnt laced n i ended up smokin the resin neway i got a lil gittery n hyper for the first bout hour then came down n now im pretti chilaxed

Welcome to the world of being a drug user, where you put your health at risk and consume unknown substances to get high.