• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is it safe to roll 2 months after taking a gram of molly?

Loozer_Magnet

Bluelighter
About 2 months ago I took a gram of molly over the course of 12 hours. I started with .25 and re dosed in increments of .25 at hours 2, 5, and 9. I didn't have the usually euphoria or cuddly feeling but more of an awkward anxiety. I am almost certain it is because I took way too much. I want to roll again but obviously is a much smaller amount and only for a few hours (not the all nighter I pulled last time). Is it OK to roll again since it's been 2 months or should I wait longer since I took so much? Will I even be able to have a good roll at this point in time after taking such a large amount?

After 2 months you would be OK to try again. Your brain only needs about a week, at the most 2, to recover. The more you do it, then the longer it takes to recover but after one use, you should be fine. It sounds like your experience was more likely due to getting bad stuff. They cut molly with so much crap nowadays, you're lucky to get straight mdma or even a Decent dose of it.

Are you asking for permission?
Lol.. No.. I'm asking if it's been long enough in between rolls since I took an insane amount last time... Generally speaking I know it would be fine if I had taken a normal dose... But I'm not sure if higher dose= longer recovery period.. I was just being plain f*ing stupid the last time..

But I'm not sure if higher dose= longer recovery period

Yes, it does. :) From what I've seen from the brain scan work, after a fairly modest single dose it will take about a month before your brain completely returns to baseline. After large or multiple doses close together it may take 2-3 months or more to 're-set' your brain.

I've known people who claimed to have used MDMA every weekend for years without ill effect, but they're definitely in the minority. (Your genetics plays a part; not everybody is affected to the same extent.) I would suggest no more than one dose a month, and some people may find that even that starts to add up and cause some issues for them. If so, cut back to several months between doses.

Above all, safer drug use means LESS drug use. Which can be very hard to stick to when something feels as good as MDMA does, but do your best. ;)

Am I missing something here? The question really is first why you felt the need to take such large amounts. That's key to whether you can actually have the self control to take again safely. I'm pretty sure you realise that after the first 2 doses in that 2 hr period @ 500 mg you were abusing not taking?

As you stated it was pretty crap but you continued to take? Why?

Consider what led you to that decision. Why did you lose self control. As you already state it was a destructive decision which you knew prior was counter productive to what you had hoped to achieve. But you did it anyway?

Once you can answer that then your gonna be able to ask the question can I trust myself to roll again safely and what am I trying to achieve by taking MDMA.

Not long enough, and you took far too much. Try 6 months.

Yes, it does. :) From what I've seen from the brain scan work, after a fairly modest single dose it will take about a month before your brain completely returns to baseline.
;)

cite the study, show the data -- or it's just BS

About 2 months ago I took a gram of molly over the course of 12 hours. I started with .25 and re dosed in increments of .25 at hours 2, 5, and 9. I didn't have the usually euphoria or cuddly feeling but more of an awkward anxiety. I am almost certain it is because I took way too much. I want to roll again but obviously is a much smaller amount and only for a few hours (not the all nighter I pulled last time). Is it OK to roll again since it's been 2 months or should I wait longer since I took so much? Will I even be able to have a good roll at this point in time after taking such a large amount?

Based on your description it is VERY VERY unlikely it was MDMA -- or it was cut six ways from sunday.

Either way -- you almost certainly didn't take enough to roll properly

I bet it wasn't MDMA -- if it was what i think it was (we can't id substances) -- then your 1 gram dose isn't very much out of the ordinary

You are quite fine

DOn't listen to the 3 or six month bullshit -- or the month bullshit from 1 dose

Unless you are very sensitive - a week is fine -- I know more people than I can count on both hands that rolled multiple times weekly for at least a year -- never lost the magic -- and are now grown up engineers, lawyers, law enforcement (i giggle every time i think of them) etc