• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it safe to mix temazepam, diazepam, and clonazepam?

Jumberlack

Greenlighter
Hey guys, i'm new here. Anyways, i'm thinking about taking the following: 60mg temazepam, 0.5mg clonazepam, and 5mg diazepam. is that a safe combo? i don't have a benzo tolerance by the way.

Also, what kind of effects would i get from this?

It wouldn't kill you as long as you don't take any other downers (alcohol, opiates, etc) but without a tolerance the temazepam alone will most likely knock you out FAST the other 2 is simply using a shotgun to kill a sparrow...overkill. If you can stay awake you most likely won't remember much of any of it since benzos can cause amnesia.

It will give an alcohol like intoxication but less fun and you will feel less intoxicated than you actually are so don't take anything else. Just to let you know plenty of people have ended up in jail, wrecked their cars, hurt themselves and/or others abusing benzos, they're not worth it.

Last edited:
It will not feel like alcohol. Alcohol has so many effects. It's own GABA A modulation. NMDA antagonism GIRK channel. augmentation. AMPA antagonism. calcium channel inhibition. nicotinic acetylcholine receptor antagonism.

The NMDA receptor is considered by some to be more important in mediating alcohol's effects than the GABA A receptors.

> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2645546/

So I don't see how they should see feel similar, as the benzos don't work on calcium, potassium, glutamate, glycine, acetylcholine, merely chloride...

And the dosage you mentioned OP... Are you tolerant to that...?

Because that is a barely recreational dosage!

the .5 of clonazepam and 5 of diazepam somebody would be prescribed - and can be prescribed together, often is, and in higher dosages. And then temazepam can be prescribed with them too - but usually in the dose of 30mg. But it can be prescribed in 60. But 3 benzodiazepines can be prescribed together, just like people can be on 3 narcotics, or 2 narcotics and a benzo, or 2 benzos and a narcotic, or 2 narcotics and a z drug, or 2 benzos a z drug and a narcotic, whatever combo, they all exist...

But to answer your question, no benzodizepines usually do not kill in combination with each other unless it is in insane dosages, like I think the LD50 for clonazepam is literally impossible to achieve that the bulk of the pills in your GI tract would kill you before the content of chemicals will.

Now if you take these benzos and they don't do anything, so you say fuck it, decide to take some opioids, now you are asking for some accidental overdoses. Don't mix them with barbiturates or opioids, or carisoprodol, meprobamate, or any of those other old school hypnotics.