• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is it safe to mix MDMA and risperidone

MrSteroids

Bluelighter
I take risperidone daily at the dose of 5mg, Is it still safe to take ecstasy? I plan to roll tomorrow night.

No I wouldn't say it's safe, at least I don't think so. Not at all. Risperidone is a very very powerful substance, it's a really hardcore medication prescribed for serious afflictions, as you undoubtedly know. This medication should be taken as intended and not combined with anything else, it really is thát powerful. Plus there are a lot of unknown factors. Take care of whatever you have going on first and after you are off the meds you should be thinking about rolling

Furthermore you will not feel much of the MDMA as I believe anti-psychotics block or mute MDMA. Not sure about this though

*edit* Risperidone is a serotonin antagonist and serotonin antagonists are used to combat serotonin syndrome in severe cases. So yeah it will almost certainly mute your roll. You need to be off the meds for a while to be able to roll normally. Don't go off your meds just to be able to roll obviously. Stay safe and get better man!

Last edited:
You are very welcome :D and don't worry. If I recall correctly resperidone is not something you will have to take for the rest of your life as I believe it is prescribed or given for acute treatment, though I am not sure of this. So your time will come. Think about it this way: MDMA is very much a set and setting drug, so if you first make sure you're in a good place mentally, your roll is going to be so much better and magical when you do get the chance to experience it.

If you have any further questions about resperidone on its own, not combined with drugs, the mental health part of the forum has some very knowledgeable users that will gladly answer them. This goes for any other questions related to mental health you might have

Last edited: