Is it really possible to get addicted to huffing?

GalaxyNinja66

Bluelighter
I've heard that you can get addicted to huffing air duster, and I'm scared that that's what is happening to me. Every time I'm not on it I feel like garbage and it's all I think of all day everyday, any ideas? sorry if this is in the wrong forum btw, still trying to claw my way to bluelighter!

I've heard that you can get addicted to huffing air duster, and I'm scared that that's what is happening to me. Every time I'm not on it I feel like garbage and it's all I think of all day everyday, any ideas? sorry if this is in the wrong forum btw, still trying to claw my way to bluelighter!

Yes you can, and that sounds to me exactly like addiction.

I believe it's incredibly toxic too. I'd knock it on the head while you can.

Last edited:
Fluorinated hydrocarbons are particularly nasty and not very recreational if you take the risks into account. "inhalants are addictive physically and psychologically, almost as much as alcohol". "Sudden sniffing death" describes the process of inhaled hydrocarbons provoking irregular heart rhythms in the victim, which leads to sudden fatal cardiac arrest in even very young and healthy hearts. "In the United Kingdom, where deaths associated with these substances are tracked, 39 percent of the deaths occurred during the victim's first time".

Yes this can happen.

I grew up with people who became addicted to huffing solvents or products that are used for cleaning electronics including duster, and even freon.

Stop huffing now, if you can't stop on your own get help. Good luck and stay safe.

Yes this can happen.

I grew up with people who became addicted to huffing solvents or products that are used for cleaning electronics including duster, and even freon.

Stop huffing now, if you can't stop on your own get help. Good luck and stay safe.

oh shit this Is serious...

Also remember this Cops episode of these down and out vagabond twins the town cops would routinely catch up to with gold or silver spray paint all over their nose and mouth and they showed how they deteriorated savagely the more years they did it lol