European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is it possible to...

Part Time Junkie

Bluelighter
get BL to auto-refresh (like an email account for example) whenever something new pops up or someone posts on a thread? Would be pretty badass!!

Or subscribing to a thread you want to follow? %)

Cheers!<3

Would probably save a lotta wear and tear on me CTRL+R keys when drunk and bored.

Lol dayum thought that might be the case! Maybe when technology improves we can get BL Minority Support style =D

CheckForChange or other firefox addons might wor,k Itd get annoying fast though, whats wrong with f5?

It's coz sometimes I miss comments n pics if a load of people bum rush the thread especially if I'm talking to someone! Plus I'm a lazy bugger! ;)

Plus I'm on a mac no F5 :(

Or subscribing to a thread you want to follow? %)
you can choose to subscribe (automatically) to a thread in which you have posted: settings->general settings->default thread subscription mode

too bad we don't have a support forum where you could, for example, search for this kind of thing and find answers from when the same question has been asked before. we must look into that...

:)

alasdair

Btw anyone know how to refresh on a Mac? The F5 equivalent? Thanks.
<command><r> reloads a page in safari, chrome, firefox and opera. not sure of an equivalent for the finder generally.

too bad there isn't some website where you could, for example, search for this kind of thing and find answers from when the same question has been asked millions of times before or from 'web pages' containing the answer. somebody should look into that...

:)

alasdair

lol alasdairm
(alasdair)

Get that man some Worthers Original a rocking chair and a twinkly grin ;)