• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

is it possible to plug mdma "molly"?

unknownSKY

Bluelighter
The title says it all. I know a vast majority of what people sell as molly or E around here is a mix with amphetamines and mdma in it..

Is it dangerous to plug 150mg of proclaimed "molly"? Im worried about plugging it and later finding out it had a mix of something else in it that isnt 'plugable'.. when plugging should one take a smaller amount than what they normally would take orally? Im familiar with this mdma and always take 150mg orally and have a really good time. If it saves some money dosing lighter i dont see a downfall to it unless the roll is different when you plug?

Short term question: How much should i plug if i normally dose 150mg orally. Is plugging a different feeling in any way and does it last the same amount of time? Any danger? (i once heard its easy to od when plugging so this is a big concern)

Thanks guys! Looking forward to some wisdom/tips

I never noticed much difference honestly maybe like 20% at most... not like the "double" or 100%>
125 mg should be like 150..

Just get some lube and a small ORAL syringe and measure out 125 mg in about 2ML slightly warm water and mix, then shoot about an inch and a half past the sphincter into the rectum

This came up last week as well.
This was my answer:

I use this ROA for mdma to avoid nausea. I suggest you use an initial dose of 80 to 100 mg and top up an hour later with 40 mg.
If you don't have a syringe, try using a "lube shooter". You can get these from adult sites.
A lube shooter holds about 4 cc of liquid.
Measure out a little water into a glass. Tip the weighed off amount of mdma into the water.
Suck up the solution into your lube shooter and then insert in your bottom (as deep as possible)
Worked example
Suppose you decide to take 120 mg for one roll.
Put the 120 mg into the glass. Measure 3 lube shooters of water into the glass.
Allow the drug to dissolve.
Squirt two lube shooters up your bum to get 80 grams and
squirt the remains (also 4 cc) to get your booster dose of 40 mg later on.

In general, the per rectum route. Allows for faster onset and shorter duration. Because the drug doesn't have to go through first pass effect by the liver as it does when you PO, the drug will hit you harder and faster but at shorter although some people differ based on numerous factors.

Don't worry taking a substantially lower dose but keep in mind that you can always add more if needed. Have fun

Personally I have never noticed that the roll is shorter when you plug, although people do always suggest that this is so.

if you put enough drugs in your butt you'll definitely damage some of the mucus membranes. If it burns in your nose, it burns in your ass. You just can't feel it as strongly because you're philtrum is rolling around in nervous fibers comparitive to your inner tushy ;P

if you put enough drugs in your butt you'll definitely damage some of the mucus membranes. If it burns in your nose, it burns in your ass. You just can't feel it as strongly because you're philtrum is rolling around in nervous fibers comparitive to your inner tushy ;P

You need to dissolve the drug in a little water before plugging it. In my experience it does not cause any burning. I have made the point before that mdma in solution is neither basic or acidic and is thus unlikely to cause actual tissue damage.

Does water dissolve mdma crystals quickly?

Within seconds. Any residue in the solution is likely to be filler.

Just measure off your dose. Put it in a glass, add the water to it (don't splash!) and stir a little.

The title says it all. I know a vast majority of what people sell as molly or E around here is a mix with amphetamines and mdma in it..

Is it dangerous to plug 150mg of proclaimed "molly"? Im worried about plugging it and later finding out it had a mix of something else in it that isnt 'plugable'.. when plugging should one take a smaller amount than what they normally would take orally? Im familiar with this mdma and always take 150mg orally and have a really good time. If it saves some money dosing lighter i dont see a downfall to it unless the roll is different when you plug?

Short term question: How much should i plug if i normally dose 150mg orally. Is plugging a different feeling in any way and does it last the same amount of time? Any danger? (i once heard its easy to od when plugging so this is a big concern)

Thanks guys! Looking forward to some wisdom/tips
you should not be taking any unidentified substances, regardless of the route of administration...

alasdair

The effect is exactly the same. The only thing that is different is the wait for the come up. With plugging the drug starts to kick in after 10 to 15 minutes.

I’ve only got my experience to offer n don’t “know” anything but my truth.
I plugged my prescribed meds originally not knowing what my motivation was....get high? Potentiate? Ph reasons legitimately? Or justified bullsht n just wanted to touch my ass?
Bottom line: I don’t care why. Only that I did. I now consider bioavailability n route of admin options for almost all my meds now
It works for me....and whether in “get high addict mode” or truly wanna flatten out my meds onset n consistency I had to get over why I cared what someone MIGHT think about drugs in my butt

My destruction or healthcare doesn’t worry about my butthole...so I plug cuz I can....n now not burdened by one more self acceptance hang up

Plug or don’t. Self honesty was what plugging helped me find. And my lady respects me for it .....thinks I’m OG....bonus