• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is it possible to microdose on shrooms and a Lysergamide simultaneously?

ladiesman918

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I was wondering if Its okay for me to take 0.5g of shrooms and 10ug of ALD-52 (or a different Lysergamide) together - what would happen?

Also - I was initially planning to microdose on one of these every other day - but what would happen if I do this: Day 1: Shrooms, Day 2: ALD-52, Day 3: Shrooms, Day 4: ALD-52 and repeat. - Would I build up tolerance super quickly? Is doing this a good idea? Let me know!

Hi sorry but you posted almost the exact same thread just the other day and have been posting a whole bunch of very similar questions.

Please don't spam the forum with multiple threads relating to the same topic or repost the exact same question worded a different way... I'm going to close this for now, I appreciate maybe in your mind somehow it's not the same question so feel free to PM me for clarification, or if you think my closure is not justified.

Edit: Reopened thread at OP's request... somewhat reluctantly, it has to be said. If you're planning to make any more posts about this same topic make sure that your next thread is entitled just "Microdosing ALD-52 and shrooms - I have some questions!", rather than continuing to spam the forum. As I said via PM - it's just about being considerate to other forum users who have their own topics they would like to discuss without being crowded out by one member posting multiple threads asking inane questions about the same thing.

In answer to your question, yes it's OK, as in you won't keel over and die. Nothing magic is going to happen. Yes you will build tolerance faster taking both at the same time than taking them separately. No, it's probably not a good idea honestly, if you have this many questions I don't think it's a good idea for you to do either substance. If you insist on proceeding anyway, start with just one.

Last edited: