• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is it possible to get really strong visuals while on an SSRI and a benzo?

Mycophile

Bluelighter
Now, I'm not sure why I'm asking if it's possible, because I take Prozac and Klonopin and have gotten very strong visuals on shrooms once, and on acid once, and mild visuals on shrooms once and mild visuals on acid once, in addition to strong visuals on LSA.

However, that's out of 10 times of doing shrooms and about 5 times doing Acid, so seeing that I only got REALLY strong visuals 2 out of 15 times...that's not a great batting average.

Another poster only just recently made me realize that one reason I probably never used to get many visuals is because I take Prozac.

I also know Klonopin can "dull" trips, and I've only been on it for some of my trips, but I've been on prozac for all of them.

So what I want to know is, if other people who take these drugs, especially SSRIs, have found that if they take a much larger dosage they can get more visuals and do they think that this would work for others on these drugs?

Obviously it's been "possible" for me in the past even on them, but so infrequently that now that I realize what the problem was I feel really jipped and cheated.

I probably won't get the chance to do any psychedelics any time soon, but if I ever do get say, acid or shrooms again, I'm thinking I'll probably do a quarter of shrooms instead of the usual 8th and maybe 4 or 5 hits of acid instead of the usual 2 or 3.

On the other hand, the one drug that always consistently gave me visuals was Salvia, and I understand that this is because it doesn't act in the same way as tryptamines, lysergamides and phenetheylamines.

I just want to know that if I ever do get my hands on any good psychs again that there will be a way to do it right on my meds and really trip balls like I was rarely able to in the past.

Thanks