Is it possible to dissolve semaglutide oral tablets in saline for injection?

ACatCalledGoose

Greenlighter
I'm at the beginning of a lot of research and I thought I'd ask here because over the decades I've lurked and you are all very clever people.

My wife will soon be taking semaglutide injections. The injections (looks like an epi pen) cost approx $200 and contain 1g if the active substance and it is delivered subcutaneously once every week in 0.25g doses. The tablet form costs $60 for ten daily 14g tablets. So my working theory is we buy the tablets and get some very accurate scales and mix it with in the correct dose with saline and inject it subcutaneously with a generic needle and save a tonne of money (we effectivity now live in the 3rd world and we're a bit broke)
I've managed to find a list of excipients in the standard needle they sell and I'm wondering if they are vital for the injection to be effective. Again, I'm at the VERY begining of my research and won't do anything until we're sure. I'm here to to learn so please don't hold any punches, tell me it how it is. Thanks for taking an interest!

6.1 List of excipients
Disodium phosphate dihydrate

Propylene glycol

Phenol

Hydrochloric acid (for pH adjustment)

Sodium hydroxide (for pH adjustment)

Water for injections

The propylene glycol may be to increase solubility. PH adjustment is generally for injection comfort. I personally wouldn't do this, but if one is insistent then make sure you run it through a micron filter to get pill junk out of it. Also use bacteriostatic water to prevent shit from growing in the solution.

Semaglutide works in the sub miligram area, not grams. You are three zeroes over here.

Normal dosage is 250ug, micrograms to 1 miligram after weeks of usage and tolerance

Im pretty close to starting semaglutide or tirzepatide in the coming year, so your reports will be welcomed here. The worst side efects seems to be nausea and reduced libido, but may vary from person to person