• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it possible to be 100% sure she is the right one !?

alphonso_x

Greenlighter
So here is the little story,

Last year was great. I got to travel and during my student exchange in Europe, I met this really nice Italian girl. I was her first lover and our romance was very refreshing. We got to travel together and we were madly in love, however I knew that at some point I would have to go back to my country and it was heartbreaking when she had to leave me in Rome, where she came to see me even if she had to travel half of Italy just to spend one last night with me. I left her at the train station and told her that our love relation was ending there, but now that I think about it, I'd like to go back and undo everything to do it all over again and make it right.

Here is what happened: at first I though that our relation was not going to last for long and that's why I did not take it very seriously and fooled around with some other girls in secret, but then my feelings for her got so much stronger. The taste of guilt is so bitter that I'm still emotionally blocked and can't move one. It seems like my heart is hooked onto her. The fact that I cheated on her even if it was mostly only kissing though made me feel so miserable that I told her, but only when I was back in my home country. She did not seem too upset about it since what happened with the other girls was completely meaningless. It did not involve any deep feeling and it was really just fooling around. I would like to see her again, go get her this summer and I'm unsure of if I should even make any suggestion to try organizing anything. I'm scared of her reaction, but at the same time, I might be making the greatest mistake of my life by letting her go, especially since she was so understanding and forgave me.

So here is my question to all of you, has it ever happened to you to be totally sure that you found the right one for you and for the same reason had to do everything you could to go get her/him?

Thanks for your feedback !

It seems like you really like her. Go for it! Why are you scared to "organize" a trip to see her?

go and see her and see how it goes but you might be romanticizing it a little. i would't get married or anything just yet.

Ive only ever gotten to pretty sure. never a hundred.