• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is it possible that MDMA improved my appreciation for music??

i've always loved music but now that i roll i'm always listening to it! i've noticed that i pick more stuff up about it, like complex beats and background noises. Especially with music i've rolled to. i'm addicted to house now :D now when i hear certain songs i listened to while on e, i automatically get happier, even when i'm completely sober

You listen to this girl she nailed it! You develope a serious bond with your music when you roll.

honestly, I liked Brittany Spears on MDMA back in the day and i hate most of her shit sober. All sorts of stuff sounds cooler on MDMA. I remember watching this episode of Ali G where he was interviewing someone and asked "Isn't it true the most dangerous thing about ecstasy is that it actually makes you like house music?"

Obviously that isn't true, but yah. I think MDMA can make you appreciate all kinds of music. Really depends on you.

EDIT: and while we're suggesting tons of music, let's not forget the best genre in the world -- UK Hardcore!! You kids with your house and trance music 8) The best music is 160bpm+ <3 (I'm just teasing, btw. I'm just probably the only person here that digs happy hardcore and freeform :( )

with the right dose, and pure mdma in the right setting it can imrpove your apreciation for everything in general

and because it isnt mentioned in this thread yet, infected mushroom, (if your looking for uptempo) and Shpongle if your looking for something trippier, and more downtempo and relaxing,

flashbulb, aphex twin, venetian snares aswell

Abso-fucking-lutely yes. :D

Let me give you some Dubstep/DNB/House/Trance/etc... that I think you'll enjoy:

Sub Focus
Pendulum
Caspa
Rusko
Flux Pavilion
Doctor P
Swedish House Mafia
Felguk
Dirtyloud
Kaskade
Above & Beyond
Afrojack
Dirty South
Dada Life
Chrispy
Andy C
Dirtyphonics
Armand Van Helden
Wolfgang Gartner
MSTRKRFT
Gareth Emery
Nero
16 Bit Lolitas
Aly & Fila
Sean Tyas
Simon Patterson
Marcus Schossow

If you need anymore, PM me, but that should be a good start. :p

Cheers to this list!!

Quick question, I am looking to put together a nice mix (onto iPod OR CD) though I wasn't sure what was the easier method. Do I have to purchase each song via iTunes etc or is there an easier way? Thanks lady's and gents!

My appreciation was always there, but mdma enhances it like no other...unless we are talking about a 2c...where it takes it to a whole new dimension :\

i rememebr the first time i listened to srgt peppers on shrooms, that was a whole new experience, or when i listend to dark side of the moon on repeat for 6 hours on acid,

when i did 2c-b i never really listened to music, but i only did 20mg oral i didn't feel much, just mild colour shift and floatyness

Admittedly the question was about mdma & you are right about the floatyness. 2c's just made it more intense.

Cheers to this list!!

Quick question, I am looking to put together a nice mix (onto iPod OR CD) though I wasn't sure what was the easier method. Do I have to purchase each song via iTunes etc or is there an easier way? Thanks lady's and gents!

Beatport.com

...or you can always be a pirate :)

Is it possible that MDMA improved my appreciation for music??
You're screwed when you start taking drugs so you can enjoy the whole 6-8hours of dancing at a party, because you're that much in love with music. :)

Don't even get me started with flashbacks when you hear a certain song...takes you right back to that time&space.
I can cry on demand when I hear the trance energy 2010 anthem =D

Last edited: