• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is it possible for two pills in the SAME batch, to be completely different?

This has happened to me before.
Example those pink safe sex pills.
I had 2, at two different parties spead out over 2 weeks and both those times i felt nothing much, although i had them again ( stocked up because of hype ) and they were fukkn unreal.
I think this was due to the fact that those 2 times when i had them and did nothing much, i was in a shitty mood and i was waiting for it to kick in because of all the hype.
At the end of the day, if your not in the right state of mind and you got negative thoughts in your brain the pills just won't work the same.

If my memory serves me correct a bit over a year ago there was a batch of TP's out. Within this 'batch' there were some pills that were beleived to be MDMA whilst others were beleived to be MDA.
It has happened in the past where a 'batch' is not necessarily the same and I dare say it might happen again in the future.

i know what you are all saying.
sometimes i prefer the speedy type effects as opposed to the mdma. however as a matter of interest what would be the speed like content in regards or comparison of a "speed bomb". im just intersted from cost/value for money wise.
dont get me wrong, i disagree with the speed bombs. there are enough complications out there already.

^^^ You see the problem with "speed bombs", if you're buying them as that, is you can never be sure how much speed is actually in them.
Whilst you're not exactly assured of quality with a gram, at least you can be relatively sure it's speed, and not caffeine or sudafed, or ajax for that matter.

The distribution of product from one pill to another may vary considerably. The distribution of product "inside" a pill may vary from one part of the pill to another.
It's all to do with the manufacturing of the pill.
8)