• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it possible for an older man to be with someone younger?

He has been really distant this week and I was wondering if it was over--but then said his ex husband is giving him a lot of issues and work sucks so he's going to take a two week vacation in Florida with his friends, and that he didn't want me to think it was me.

So I guess this is to be continued.

This is the bumpy bit between making it as a couple and still "seeing each other".

Give him space, there's more to someone's life than can be explained in a short time and just enjoy yourself in your own world.

I figure if you get clingy it will be a sign it won't work, you need to put you first and keep him at the same pace he's keeping you. If it doesn't suit then just say THANK YOU, NEXT.

I jumped the gun on this one. It seemed like it was progressing way faster than it was until 2 weeks ago. I actually started talking to someone new who seems great and much better for me :) Older man turned out to be emotionally distant and kind of mean at times.

I jumped the gun on this one. It seemed like it was progressing way faster than it was until 2 weeks ago. I actually started talking to someone new who seems great and much better for me :) Older man turned out to be emotionally distant and kind of mean at times.
Could be my dad!!

if you have money, everything will be easier, money is the modern concept of a hard dick
Very true. I know guys who are basically total losers who treat women who they have 'relationships' -put in quotes because it is not a relationship as a relationship is based on equality and mutuality; but this is based on one person being kept and the other person holding financial power over the other person- with like dogshit, but the woman stays with them because the guy is very wealthy, and the woman is 'kept'.

Also, when these women were told by their wealthy boyfriend who psychologically abuses them, that he did not want to get married or have kids, they get pregnant on purpose. The women I know who are like this are not independent or ; but are actually extremely co-dependent, or put up with stuff like abuse from people who they are better off without yet continue to stay with them anyway because of money.

This also is extremely common among gay men. I know gay men who do not hide that they would love to be kept or have a sugar daddy and get into really bad relationships with really horrible wealthy men who treat them like dogshit, lie and cheat on them, etc.