• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

is it okay to use psychedelics after depersonalization/derealization?

boxkittycat

Greenlighter
Okay so a couple of months ago i posted a question but I haven't really gone into any details, I've made it seem as though that was the first time I've tried a psychedelic. So here are my experiences.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-again-after-a-bad-trip-causing-derealization <------ this was a post i posted months ago but I've decided not to give you guys all the details.So here's all the details

First drug I've ever done were HBWR seeds, first dose was 4 seeds, i started doing psychedelics after my girlfriend dumped me, Idk, i wanted to see a new side of the world, i don't like how I've been introduced to it,but it's been the best decision I've ever made.I could of been on much harder stuff, but I somehow had a infatuation with Acid...

I for one couldn't get a hold of lsd due to legal reasons, so I've done hbwr, first experience was kinda bad,I wasn't in the right mindset, at first i was all giggily but then i was sad at the end, thinking about my ex...

Months later im over her, kinda, I took a larger dose, 8 seeds, best experience ever, I was so happy, but the thought that I only started doing it was because my ex dumped me was stuck in the back of my head,but I didn't let that bring me down, pretty cool experience.

Took some more the next day, but i didnt take them right, so i felt sick, i think i took 4, swallowed it,puked,no trip,i found out the sublingual method works best for me.

so about three weeks later i've done it again,16 seeds, good trip,then for like 3 months i guess i've been taking at least 10-16 seeds each week, or twice a week.

i took over 200 less than 300 seeds, im on my third bag, 100 HBWR seeds..

Lets reverse, i ran out of my second bag of seeds right before graduation, I graduate.Fast forward, im asking my druggy lesbian friend does she know where to get lsd or shrooms,she told me she's been looking for them no luck...And here's where I fuck up.

She asked if i wanted to smoke k2, and im over here thinking it's just like weed but weaker....NOPE that shit can kill you, i smoked it with her and I was tripping hard, for 9 hours i think idk time was so distorted, i lost touch with reality all together, what was going on in my pov wasnt what was going on in my friends pov. I woke up naked in the emergency room.
And I was surprisingly reallllllly happy for the next week and a half.After that I thought I was done.

Months later,after the summer,september 30th 2:35(yes I remember the time, First time i dropped an lsd analogue)
I dropped 1p-lsd over skype with my gay friend, he left, it wasnt kicking in, i took half 50ug
3 hours later everythings good, musics good, i feel like im literally in heaven.
but i decided to take the other half as im tripping, and like 30 minutes later im scared(okay I blame psyching myself out thinking "What if i took too much for the first time, psychedsubstance/youtuber said if youre a bit anxious only take 50ug blah blah blah") And no matter what I thought of I wasnt calming myself down, i wanted to avoid the trip,but it was like my conscious self was forcing me to face my fears and not take the easy way out. i couldnt calm down and my mom figured out i was on it, and yelled at me, my dad too, they havent made the trip bad per se, but they made it worse, they told me to drink milk, i drunk a whole gallon, the trip mellowed out after that,(I puked the milk out btw)
And literally for the next 25 hours i was still pretty high, and i couldnt sleep.but I managed to sleep...The bad trip wasnt bad by what i saw , the melting walls or time distortion didnt bother me much, but my headspace made it really bad

After that, I had derealization 3 days later,it was an on and off thing,that gotten worse overtime, i stopped drugs cold turkey( except nicotine, i vape nicotine,forgot to mention that, i quit and im getting the worse headaches and mood swings ever)I had the DP/DR for about 6 and a half months.

I had therapy, they finally suggested clonazepam, and that's when i stopped feeling most of my DP/DR, so im like meh, i did hbwr three times after that, it did not affect my dp/dr at all, but up until I smoked weed I had the worse episode of it,Im not sure if it was the k2 that ruined my weed experiences or the 1p-ld, or if the k2 induced my DP/DR or the 1p-lsd. I heard weed being different after both so Idk which one fucked it up for me.

I also had a cat-scan, they said they've found nothing abnormal, i mean, if I got a cat-scan and they find nothing wrong would that mean i'd be okay to take psyches more, i took the hbwr weeks after they said nothing was wrong and i was just fine, it's just that thc makes me anxious, but not anything that affects my 5-ht receptors.It only seems as though when my cannibus receptors are triggered that's when im real paranoid and scared.And weed did nothing to me before the k2.And i didnt do weed between the k2 and lsd so idk.

Do you think its safe? i mean if i was predisposed to mental illness wouldnt my neurologist know?At first they said i could possibly have psychosis but i have no other symptoms than unreality.And they said there wasnt anything abnormal with my brain(they dont think i have psychosis now).....what do you think? if theres any errors sorry im just typing im not reading over this.

Last edited:
hmmm. depersonalization/derealization as a result of a drug experience would have me questioning whether or not it would be a good idea to trip honestly. I personally am very prone to depersonalization/derealization/dissociation while sober just I guess as a result of my fucked up brain chemistry ...I have tripped before several times (25i and 2ci confirmed and what was supposed to be LSD once when I was young, who knows what that actually was, oh yeah and once a shit ton of DXM) and I have found that I simply do NOT trip hard at all. my "trips" (idk if I'd even call them that ...no real hallucinations or delusions or "mindfucks" ever ...) did not have any lasting effects on me in regards to dissociative tendencies.
YMMV greatly.

I have slight dissociative tendencies (I guess lol) Ive taken Lsd quite a few times, My most recent trip I took 2 tabs and then about an hour later took another one. So I never really stopped coming down I got so high I kept just spacing out and then my brother would say something and id remember where I was but I was thinking about a lot of shit but then when I peaked it was like euphoria and dysphoria at the same time I wanted to cry but I didnt. I guess what im saying is you probably dont need drugs from the government just meditate and be true to yourself tell no lies peace

BDD>>>PD

Please boxkittycat, read the guidelines. If not, posts about psychedelics belong in that forum.

Dont give us kitties a bad name. :)