• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it okay to take Diazepam with OxyContin?

I like the combination of these from time to time. But I've never lasted long before I nod off or blackout. I keep trying with different doses since my oxy tolerance was high, but my benzo tolerance has always varied between low to moderate. One of these days I'll eventually figure out that this combination just wasn't meant for me, or for long enjoyment :p

I like the combination of these from time to time. But I've never lasted long before I nod off or blackout. I keep trying with different doses since my oxy tolerance was high, but my benzo tolerance has always varied between low to moderate. One of these days I'll eventually figure out that this combination just wasn't meant for me, or for long enjoyment :p
Yeah it's only good every once in a while. I have to take my OxyContin's everyday for pain management and the Valium too but only for my Xanax taper now. I'll also do another dose or two for muscle pain and bone pain. Keeps me up at night so I useably take'em at night before bed; or I'll use my Temazepam, but I don't like to waste my Temazepam too much even if needed and I especially don't wanna waste my much needed Xanax I'm addicted to and now I'm just trying to save every new refill I'll get to take bars worth whenever is needed and then also take my Xanax then at a low dose like maybe .5-.025. I'm not sure until I taper down enough. Wish me luck! I'm on day two and I'm feeling alive again/great! Hope WD's won't be as bad but fuck It I got both Temazepam, Diazepam, & Alprozalam too so I'll be A-Okay! I know it'll take months, I may relapse, idk imma try my hardest!

IME heroin and benZos (or any opiate i guess) is the best high in the world, and also by far the most dangerous. I recall often realizing I hadn't breathed in like a minute or some crazy shit 8o
Never tried a high enough dose if heroin to ever get a high. I was too scared too I did a full .5 with a high tolerance & felt like I was in wonderland but 6 hours later after I woke up I felt horrid! Needed so many lortabs and OP's to combat my WD's! I don't touch it anymore, when I do u make sure to have a stash of my OP's, & other opioids to combat the WD's heroin gives right after I use. I also only IV heroin whenever I do use and can use. It's only every once in a blue moon. Not worth losing scripts and ODing on the norm/loosing everything including my own life- living on the streets, haggling for change, etc...

Go get 'em tiger! At least you have a plan and a good attitude about it, that is a great start!