• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it okay to take Diazepam with OxyContin?

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
I just got my hands on 30 pills of 10mg's of Valium, & took more than my normal dose of OxyContin, which normally is around 80-100mg's a day, & I took 140mg's at once at around 1230; I also let my OP's melt in my mouth till they become more of a sticky, pretty soft like gunk and then are them. I know it'll hit me faster I haven't felt them hit yet, but I feel them slowly coming up. Could I take 60mg's of Valium with what I took? I take up to .5-1mg of Xanax a day and know that 20mg's of Valium equal 1mg of xanax so I feel like id be alright just really sedated; BUT, would the Valium significantly lower the euphoria of the OxyContin's or will I get more of a nod? I really love nodding so if it will sedate me and make me nod that's what I'll want. Also I smoke about 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day so would that effect the Valium in anyway? I've heard it can but I have such a tolerance to nicotine that I don't think it'll really effect them, or make them less effective. Since I have such a tolerance to nicotine like I stated before. I did at one point have an extreme tolerance to benzo's but I've lowered my dose down to .5 but I normally need 1mg to prevent WD's but .5 let's me feel alright and just a bit of aniexty too. I also have Temazepam 30mg's too so which one of the 2 benzo's should I take to make the OxyContin give me more of a nod? I love both Temazepam and Diazepam but I perfer Diazepam for whatever reasoning. I weight about 135 pounds, I'm a young man in my 20's and have been using drugs (mostly pharmaceuticals) for 12 years now. I've ODed before but that was due to alcohol being tossed into an already nasty mix of pills and cannabis so I know how to take these things correctly. I just want some advice if this would be a bad idea or not? Please post something to help me out, I'd be greatly appreciated.

No, it's not safe. Especially considering you've taken more than your normal dose of oxycodone.

It really depends on where your tolerance is at, but telling me you've taken more oxy than usual makes me think it's a really bad idea. You MIGHT be okay to substitute an equivalent dosage of diazepam for your daily dose of xanax.

Mixing benzos and opioids are like 1 + 1 = 4 instead if 1 + 1 = 2 in terms of respiratory depression. I would advise against it

I dont think anyone on here would say this is safe. You are taking more oxy than normal and are taking more valium than your daily xanax equivalent. I doubt youll die from it but you might shit yourself which is even worse.

I dont think anyone on here would say this is safe. You are taking more oxy than normal and are taking more valium than your daily xanax equivalent. I doubt youll die from it but you might shit yourself which is even worse.
It's fine my benzo's tolerance is much higher than I thought; I took all 6 & I'm doing A Okay! Feel great! Kinda nodding, sleepy, just wanna lay & melt on my couch while listening to chill music.

Also smoke a nice fat joint of some really high quality cannbis as well. So that made the opaite, & Valium getting a nice synergy too. I'm relaxed, buzzed, & just really happy while I'm laying on my couch smoking a cigarette too.

It really depends on where your tolerance is at, but telling me you've taken more oxy than usual makes me think it's a really bad idea. You MIGHT be okay to substitute an equivalent dosage of diazepam for your daily dose of xanax.

Mixing benzos and opioids are like 1 + 1 = 4 instead if 1 + 1 = 2 in terms of respiratory depression. I would advise against it

^ I would say this, too. What made you decide to go hog wild with these today?
It's not a good idea to do this and then ask after the fact if this is okay.

Define safe. Its a very sleepy euphoric and enjoyable high that you probley won't remember. Combining benzos with opiates is a wonderful combo but carries risk of OD hence the harm reduction warriors on here telling you not to do it. I'd say go right ahead so long as you have your doses right and understand tolerance and opiate/benzo 101.

Define safe. Its a very sleepy euphoric and enjoyable high that you probley won't remember. Combining benzos with opiates is a wonderful combo but carries risk of OD hence the harm reduction warriors on here telling you not to do it. I'd say go right ahead so long as you have your doses right and understand tolerance and opiate/benzo 101.
I agree; I'm very experienced in pills if all kinds especially benzodiazepines. I took it way earlier, & took two Xanax bars too, & more Valium [20Mg's] & more OxyContin [70Mg's] & I'm having a blast atm. Very good day/night; got my fresh gear today, micron screen and 100 Rigs too. I'm set with my Gear supplies. :)

Just don't push yourself over the edge with that mentality. Plenty of experienced users OD every day.

I never even enjoyed Benzodiazepines and Opioids. If I'm paying good money for a bundle, I'm going to experience those effects unadulterated. Benzodiazepines/Alcohol are what I'm referring to specifically. Why would you want to take something that dulls your perceptions when what you're trying to do is perceive the best feeling imaginable?

No offense intended here, but I always thought these kinds of threads were pointless. If you have to ask, the answer is 99% of the time, yes it's dangerous.

I never even enjoyed Benzodiazepines and Opioids. If I'm paying good money for a bundle, I'm going to experience those effects unadulterated. Benzodiazepines/Alcohol are what I'm referring to specifically. Why would you want to take something that dulls your perceptions when what you're trying to do is perceive the best feeling imaginable?
I perfer benzodiazepines with alcohol too, but I also like specific benzo's while using opiates. Like Temazepam, or Diazepam. Don't know why but I love the nice slow buzz of OxyContin/Valium while the rushy/warm feeling of opiates arise, as well as euphoria that feels better to me while on a benzo. Same with alcohol; I love Xanax with heavy liquor, & mostly wine when I just want to enjoy drinking with family of friends. Now in days when I drink (don't drink anymore & try to keep it at a very very small limit at a bar or with friends) it's usually with family, friends, or my GF; I barley ever drink alone, & most of the time it's due to depression. So I just stick to my OxyContin & HydroCodone, & other opioids too.

Last edited:
No offense intended here, but I always thought these kinds of threads were pointless. If you have to ask, the answer is 99% of the time, yes it's dangerous.
I agree it's very dangerous, but my tolerance is high enough still sadly. I'm currently tapering down using 20mg's of Valium. It's for the best & I'll then be able to use my Xanax correctly and when really needed. On day 2 & I'm feeling great.

IME heroin and benZos (or any opiate i guess) is the best high in the world, and also by far the most dangerous. I recall often realizing I hadn't breathed in like a minute or some crazy shit 8o

IME heroin and benZos (or any opiate i guess) is the best high in the world, and also by far the most dangerous. I recall often realizing I hadn't breathed in like a minute or some crazy shit 8o
Yep it Is indeed! I love Diazepam with some OP's [OxyContin's]! Love that slow rush of the mushy, melted, OP's that I melt in my mouth for about an hour & a half. Chew'em up into very small even almost syrupy, then drink a large amount of some sprite.
I'll then mix it with either Temazepam's & or, Diazepam. Never Xanax- kills my opaite high. Anyways after the OP's hit, then I'll popped six 10mg Valium's; & let my rushy, warm, & super buzzed ass melt into my couch or bed, while listening to music or in my room doing the same or just watch Netflix.

I believe you SlowMo.
I agree as well. I've ODed many times, luckly never a hospital visit. I have narcan incase anything happens are pharmacies allow non-prescription sale of Naloxone- In high MG's mind you.