• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it normal to taste your own man milk?

Not sure about my own, but my girlfriend's juices....I could drink it by the bottle if presented the opportunity! First of all, I absolutely love going down on a woman and am apparently good at it too! Tthere is nothing like the feeling of a throbbing, orgasming pussy pressed up against your lips, the sound of a woman moaning in extreme pleasure, the sight of her clutching her own breasts and shivering, and the taste of her cum pouring out of her body and into my mouth....great now I'm all turned on thinking about it! Looks like my girl is going to get a good one tonight.... =D

Whenever I go down on her, and she cums, I always spend a bit more time down there, gently 'cleaning her up' after she leaks out everything she's got, all the while informing her of how good she tastes to me. Then, when she tells me how she wants to taste it too, I give her a big kiss and.....well ladies and gentlemen, I think I need to leave work early today. 8(

We have the same brain

"man milk"?!?! - dude it's called jism... men can actually lactate, allegedly...well I've actually seen it.

Yes, yes I have and do - sometimes as a clear up, mostly just to see how my diet's going.

sometimes as a clear up, mostly just to see how my diet's going.

I feel like it would be easier to simply monitor what you put in your mouth, as opposed to eating what comes out of your penis...

that's just me though ;)

I feel like it would be easier to simply monitor what you put in your mouth, as opposed to eating what comes out of your penis...

that's just me though ;)

I believe he means as the taste will vary with diet.

I drink not only my juice but the come of men. After getting over the initial revulsion, I really enjoy it.

well OP, i think precum doesnt really taste like semen... i mean, its produced by different glands, so it might not be an indicator of semen' s taste.

but back on topic, i dont think its that uncommon, nor that theres anything wrong with it. though there are some guys who dislike getting kissed by the girl that just gave them an awesome blowjob....
ive tasted mine when i was way younger out of curiosity, never really caught on the habit....

and i too love feeling the wetness of a girl in my mouth.... and theres just something magical about feeling an acutal taste chenage when (and if) she skirts later on during orgasm... ahem

I think that it is normal and a lot of men try it. I gave it a shot a few years back and I like it, the only problem I have is that it makes me want to try some other guys milk and am afraid of STD's, but would love to find a clean disease free person to try it with. Weird thought?

I only would to get an idea of what it's like for the girl. It's hot having a good imagine in my mind of what she's experiencing. And to see if the pineapple is working : p

Not sure about my own, but my girlfriend's juices....I could drink it by the bottle if presented the opportunity! First of all, I absolutely love going down on a woman and am apparently good at it too! Tthere is nothing like the feeling of a throbbing, orgasming pussy pressed up against your lips, the sound of a woman moaning in extreme pleasure, the sight of her clutching her own breasts and shivering, and the taste of her cum pouring out of her body and into my mouth....great now I'm all turned on thinking about it! Looks like my girl is going to get a good one tonight.... =D

Whenever I go down on her, and she cums, I always spend a bit more time down there, gently 'cleaning her up' after she leaks out everything she's got, all the while informing her of how good she tastes to me. Then, when she tells me how she wants to taste it too, I give her a big kiss and.....well ladies and gentlemen, I think I need to leave work early today. 8(

SO hot, I need a man like you in my life ;)

Well I'm not a dude so I can't really contribute much to this thread. I can say, however, that although I do swallow and I do enjoy sucking dick I really don't enjoy the taste of semen. As soon as it's in my mouth a swallow it down so I don't have to taste it lol.

i've tasted it a few times out of curiousity, not something i'd keep in the fridge for after a run but not unpleasant.

but FUCK YES i love devouring girls juices when im down there.

I'm a female but I will say that I taste my own stuff.. And enjoy the taste of other women too.

The taste of semen can be nice but it depends on the guy and what he eats. I don't let a man blow in my mouth unless we are dating though. Maybe I'm just a prude like that?

Honestly I don't see what harm could come of it. I mean it's not like you're gonna give yourself an STD

I love eating my own cum. Rubbing one out into my hand and licking it clean. I love the taste. I would love to be fucking a girl doggy style and cum all over her ass and then lick it all clean.

I've tasted my own cum, sometimes it's sweet other days it's sour it's strange at first but tastes better when done a few times