• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Is it normal to take a hit of crack and feel unstable incapacitated for around 10 minutes?

Ive goten that from using to much iv coke except it lasts shorter. But ya i think you need to reduse the dose

Or am I using too much?
It's sounds like you got some good butter ( product ) and are getting ringers. Make your ears ring, throw up, sweating buckets, heart about to literally explode.. depends on what you're chasing. That's what I look for when smoking work.

If it's good crack and you get a good hit then yeah, that sounds par for the course.

I learned the hard way that I should never stand upright (or sit on the edge of a bed) when I smoke crack because I will fall right on my ass if the product is good.

The first night I tried it , it was exactly like that. Took a huge hit , that piece melted and bam! Floored , I just learned back onto the couch. It was like a full body earthquake. Everything tingling. I think I even said .. " oh fuck" as I sat back. I remember people laughing, and not being able to walk for about ten minutes.

Just that first time tho

Yes that's pretty normal. Nice 10 minute ride that you either love or hate, but it's only 10 minutes so not a huge commitment.