• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex Is it normal to not like sex??

How common is it?​

On our Instagram @triplejthehookup, 22% of you said you'd never had an orgasm before. And according to Sexologist Lauren French, "some research shows that it's about 26.3%." But because there's so much shame and stigma, Lauren reckons it's probably higher.

Wow, that’s unbelievable. Orgasm is one of the most intensely pleasurable experiences on earth.

I’m a man, but if any woman hasn’t had one I’d recommend a burly vibrator. I don’t feel anyone could prevent an orgasm with a nice one of these.

If your not coming because of some religious hang up take it up with your weird god and work it out with your insane doctrine.

Get a magic wand.. problem solved and it even plugs in because you are going to ware that thing out, because you will be buzzing them out daily..

Last edited:
Wow, that’s unbelievable. Orgasm is one of the most intensely pleasurable experiences on earth.

I’m a man, but if any woman hasn’t had on I’d recommend a burly vibrator. I don’t fell anyone could prevent an orgasm with a nice one of these.

If your not coming because of some religious hang up take it up with your weird god and work it out with your insane doctrine.

You're preaching to the converted here 😉 I was a bit shocked myself because those aren't 80yo women.