R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex Is it normal to not like sex??

SECONAL

Bluelighter
Hey everyone,

I'm a 33 year old female. For some reason I've never liked sex in my later years. I can never get off or feel pleasure. No there's no history of sexual abuse. I've had many partners in the past but sex is something I don't enjoy anymore. What could be the reason??

Could be hormonal. You could also just be asexual. Nothing wrong with either.
If you want to be able to enjoy sex despite not currently being able to, best to go get your hormones checked by a doctor and go from there.
Any health issues or history of opioid use?
For some reason I've never liked sex in my later years.
Did you enjoy sex when you were younger?

Could be hormonal. You could also just be asexual. Nothing wrong with either.
If you want to be able to enjoy sex despite not currently being able to, best to go get your hormones checked by a doctor and go from there.
Any health issues or history of opioid use?

Did you enjoy sex when you were younger?

When I was younger, like 18 24 years, yeah sex was ok. I've always been shy until I found the right dude. But now, I have no interest. I'd offen avoid the situation all together. Getting high is my sex. It maybe hormones

When I was younger, like 18 24 years, yeah sex was ok. I've always been shy until I found the right dude. But now, I have no interest. I'd offen avoid the situation all together. Getting high is my sex. It maybe hormones
I see some discussion of past opioid use in your history. Heavy use can have major hormonal effects in the long-term.

If you are no longer using, I suggest going to a doctor and getting some bloodwork done to see if anything is up with your hormones, disclosing the past opioid use to your doctor, and going from there.

I had a strong sex drive until I got into heavy opioid use. Currently on kratom, libido still low. But I'm nearly 63, so that might be part of it.

Are you on SECONAL and do you take opiates or other medications? See a doctor.
No, unfortunately secondly is not made anymore in the USA. They toke it off the Market 3 or 4 years ago.

I never thought the H use (drugs in general) for me would cause this problem. Maybe it's because I'm getting older. I'm not 21 anymore.

Heroin completely obliterated my sex drive when I was on it. Zero desire. Zero ability.

However meth and coke make me extremely hypersexual.

I'm a 33 year old guy, I've been off the drugs for years other than kratom/alcohol and have an abysmally low sex drive still.

I think there are several factors here, hormonal, neurological, psychological, age and just normal sexual desires that are different for everyone. It's often a combination of these things.

From things I've read female sexual desire commonly peaks around that age, but again everyone is different and low sex desire doesn't necessarily mean there is something wrong with you. Some people just don't enjoy sex.

No, unfortunately secondly is not made anymore in the USA. They toke it off the Market 3 or 4 years ago.

I never thought the H use (drugs in general) for me would cause this problem. Maybe it's because I'm getting older. I'm not 21 anymore.
Yeah, even heavy use of a mild opioid like kratom or moderate use of more potent opioids can cause this issue for a lot of people.
It seems to be more noticeable when it occurs in men, but absolutely can happen to women too.
I'd suggest going to a medical professional, being honest about your opioid use, and asking about solutions to fix your hormones if there is indeed an imbalance (Which I strongly suspect there is.)

Hey everyone,

I'm a 33 year old female. For some reason I've never liked sex in my later years. I can never get off or feel pleasure. No there's no history of sexual abuse. I've had many partners in the past but sex is something I don't enjoy anymore. What could be the reason??

I'd just roll with the feeling for now Seconal. It may pass, or you may never feel much of an urge again. I think lots of us have been through these cycles and it's more common than you might think. But does it really matter, as long as you're otherwise enjoying life?

Hey everyone,

do you want to enjoy having sex? or you feel like you should enjoy sex because other people do?

if you think this is a problem and you want to address it, seeing a holistic health practitioner, like a tcm practitioner,

who could do some diagnosis and prescribe a herbal formula which can help to balance some underlying problems which is leading to a lack of sex drive.

usually paired with some acupuncture .

something to consider...

if you are with someone you like and want to try a herb that i have found to be an effective aphrodisiac,

an overnight tea infusion of about 1/4 cup damiana loose leaf tea, is pretty good imo

aand i just read you like opiates, scratch everything i said i guess, you didn't know opiates kill sex drive?

There are women who get to like 80 and have never had an orgasm. I don't think there's anything physically wrong with them, they're just so repressed.

I'm not one. I'm more like the dragonfly 😉

There are women who get to like 80 and have never had an orgasm. I don't think there's anything physically wrong with them, they're just so repressed.

I'm not one. I'm more like the dragonfly 😉
Wait .. I call BS.. 80 and have never came?

Something that tragic would lead to heavy delusion and religious fanaticism like becoming a nun and flogging oneself for Jesus.

Wait .. I call BS.. 80 and have never came?

Something that tragic would lead to heavy delusion and religious fanaticism like becoming a nun and flogging oneself for Jesus.

Oh yeah.. It's probably more common than anyone knows.