• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it normal to be hallucinating right now?

Good luck with stopping effexor, it was the harshest to come off imo, extremely powerful brain zaps and just an overall sense of disconnection and depression.

Sorry Cloroxtartebad, could resist, it appealed to my childish sense of humour;)

Good to hear your getting back on track, it sound like you through the worst

Sorry Cloroxtartebad, could resist, it appealed to my childish sense of humour;)

Good to hear your getting back on track, it sound like you through the worst

Hahaha no need for a sorry, I found it quite funny. I just wanted to call you a smart ass first. =D

AD discontinuation is horrible - ifeel your pain.

Though I had the added bonus of a manic episode from starting them which I stupidly mistook as 'ooooh I'm happier, they're working, it mentions slight insomnia on the packet of side-effects so the 4 days without sleep is fine'.
It annoyed me because I told him I suspected I was Bi-polar, yet he insisted upon SSRIs.
The manic episode was one thing but hell the following mixed/depressive episode was unreal.

Remember everybody, this is a harm reduction forum...and while joking about taking LSD or DMT to treat these issues is fun and everything...we must remember that others read these forums and these threads and take what is said very seriously.

Carry on :)

AD discontinuation is horrible - ifeel your pain.

Though I had the added bonus of a manic episode from starting them which I stupidly mistook as 'ooooh I'm happier, they're working, it mentions slight insomnia on the packet of side-effects so the 4 days without sleep is fine'.
It annoyed me because I told him I suspected I was Bi-polar, yet he insisted upon SSRIs.
The manic episode was one thing but hell the following mixed/depressive episode was unreal.

Thank God the depression passed. I don't even know if I can call it depression. It was just 100% pain. Not an ounce of happiness to be found.

Thanks for the sympathy, how are you feeling?

Sprout

Did you ever find out if you are Bipolar only im in withdrawel of Venlafaxine and had happier moments for a few days that felt manic and suspect the same as you. And now im not sleeping with hallucinations a riot in my head chills sweats raging migraine sickness and pain in my joints and head zaps constantly all just a few

The manic episode was one thing but hell the following mixed/depressive episode was unreal.[/QUOTE]