• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it normal for heroin to look PURE white??

Tboy246

Bluelighter
Everytime my sister got some it was always brownish. This time its straight white.. Is that something to worry about??

Also, how long after sniffing does it take someone to overdose or atleast realize that they're falling out?? I kno there's no 100% accurate answer but I'm just looking for a general idea so I can keep a look out... Thanks in advance!

Yes - heroin can be white. I do find that white dope often tends to be fentanyl but real heroin can be white too. Depends on manufacturing method and what not.

You should wait 15 minutes inbetween lines to make sure you are feeling them before taking another. Smoking is actually the safest way to ingest heroin because you are feeling the effects instantly and you can only smoke soo much at a time.

Last edited:
Pure Diamorphine is white to off white, and is amazing-unfortunately Fentaly cut can be as well, however it is pretty easy to tell the difference if you have a tolerance

In the end we don't know for sure, is except it is likely either high potency heroin(almost pure dia) or Fentaly mixture

I'll Leave this open, at least for NOW, in case someone else has a suggestion, if not, closing it

Fellow Knights of the round table, I am gonna try to lay back down, close this in a while if nothing productive, Please

F me

Should have recommended that

Thanks

Someone passed away from Fentanly lace

I can try to answer this the best I can as like everyone else has said, its hard to know for sure the purity of any drug bought off the street however, to give comparison, I?m in CT and have been lucky enough in the past to be able to obtain almost pure diamorphine. It was almost always pure white and being that I was an I/V user, when mixed with water would turn a goldish brown, and have NO residue left at the bottom of the spoon after being sucked into the syringe.

A good sign that there is a lot of cut would be if there was almost as if there were sugar that didn?t dissolve at the bottom, or chunky ?gook?. Basically if there wasn?t residue, it was either good purity, or it was cut with something water soluble. There are many other variables too, the most reliable to me being taste. Once you get to know the taste of good pure H, you?ll never forget it.

As far as overdosing, the first signs to look for are eyes rolling up in the head, skin turning pale, very slowed breathing, loss of consciousness, slurred speech and just overall being out of it. I?ve saved two people I was with from overdose on H. It was scary, they had a definite look about them where I could tell something was VERY wrong. Hope this helps. If you go 20-25 mins after a line and none of these symptoms present themselves, I?d say it was safe to assume you/they are in the clear. As fast as I/V, those symptoms occur almost immediately.

-TheProfessor-