• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it normaL for CERITIZINE antihistamines to make you drowsy

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
They are supposed to be none drowsy but i had 2 more tablets than the recommended dose and everything looks all sparkly not to sparkly just a bit its hard to explain my breathing has also noticeably gone down anyway no point in useless speculation, I just wanna know if this is normal for certizine to make me feel like this

I should add I am not concerned about the breathing or overdose or anything like that im actually really enjoying it I just wanna find out a little about antihista pills just letting you know thinks im in danger because im not well if i am its very little danger( of overdose) I just putting this out here to here from other folks like me who have used ceritizine..

It's normal to feel drowsy from cetirizine but taking extra would add to the effect and unnecessary.

Oh thanks for clearing that up the pharmacist reccomended them to me as-well said they wont make me slide down the wall lol I don't even have any allergies but they really make me feel normal like the anxiety, nervousness, stiffness all magically go away

Cetirizine is a second generation antihistamine, meaning that in theory less should make it across the blood brain barrier thus making you less drowsy than diphenhydramine for example. But everyone reacts different and especially in high doses, like you took it, will make you feel drowsy.