• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Is it just me......

methamaniac

Bluelighter
Or does it seem that about 80 percent of people out there are douche bags. And probably 90 percent at your job.
And if this is so does this mean statistically you're probably a douche bag? OR are you the minority?

I know I used to be a douche bag and now I'm getting paid back for it.
Every time I attempt to return to society an A-hole makes me want to just return to my island. Why do I feel I must fit in with bastards. I need them that's why. I think that's what sucks the most. IM dependent on these blood suckers to survive.
Believe me if I could make it without them I would.
DONT get me wrong I know there are good folks out there, I meet one every now and again.
But it just seems a friend is just a KNOWN enemy any more. They only call when they need something.
It scares the hell out of me that I might be one of the very people I really dont like.

My husband and I have a saying: Everybody is crazy except you and me, and we're crazy in our own way.

There are good people, but they are harder to find than the douche bags. And we all carry our own level of douche-ness. (douchey-ness?) But it sounds like you really need to figure out a way to mix in a few of the good ones so the bad ones don't rule your world.

I like 90 percent of the people I encounter. Some of my clients at work I cannot stand, but they are there for a reason (they didn't do good things). Part of the job though.

But yeah, most people are pretty decent at the end of the day IMO.

Most often what I see is a reflection of me. do I like it? No!
So I am now self employed. :\

Or does it seem that about 80 percent of people out there are douche bags. And probably 90 percent at your job.
And if this is so does this mean statistically you're probably a douche bag? OR are you the minority?

I know I used to be a douche bag and now I'm getting paid back for it.
Every time I attempt to return to society an A-hole makes me want to just return to my island. Why do I feel I must fit in with bastards. I need them that's why. I think that's what sucks the most. IM dependent on these blood suckers to survive.
Believe me if I could make it without them I would.
DONT get me wrong I know there are good folks out there, I meet one every now and again.
But it just seems a friend is just a KNOWN enemy any more. They only call when they need something.
It scares the hell out of me that I might be one of the very people I really dont like.
Most likely not since it’s bothering you and on your mind. Needing things doesn’t mean “that’s what you want them for”