• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is it just all hype? It's only a herb!

Euphoria is an exaggerated sense of well-being, like how drinking makes some food taste awesome and stairs comfortable enough to lay on, weed makes a situation seem pleasant and it can lead to paranoia, which basically makes situations dark.

The hype is ridiculous.

There is a moderate risk of abuse.

I seriously doubt the whole plant will ever become accepted medicine.

What I mean is that I doubt it will pass the tests and become an approved medicine.

Derivatives of the plant are already approved, that doesn't make the whole plant medicine.

What I mean is that I doubt it will pass the tests and become an approved medicine.
If by test, you mean patent, then yes I agree with you. It's impossible to patent a plant.

However it has been approved as medicine in 20 States and 13 on their way.

Numbers don't lie. People do.

Very subtle way to wedge patenting into the conversation. Patenting a plant is perfectly possible.

The numbers you are referring to are people, and you say people lie.

Very subtle way to wedge patenting into the conversation. Patenting a plant is perfectly possible.
Monsanto patented a gene, NOT a plant. You should try actually reading the article. Like I stated, you cannot patent a plant.

The numbers you are referring to are people, and you say people lie.
The numbers I am referring to have to do with the fact that Medical Marijuana is legal and accepted in 20 States and 13 more states are pending.

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=002481

Here is what Monsanto's corn gene looks like when you water it.
droughtgard-hybrids.jpg

Your numbers represent people. States are made up of people and what they do are decided by people.

The states could vote to change the federal law, but they haven't done that. So it's not legal. You can say it is legal but that would make you a liar.

^^Back to posting completely unrelated pictures in threads again?

That looks like hype to me.

Euphoria is an exaggerated sense of well-being, like how drinking makes some food taste awesome and stairs comfortable enough to lay on, weed makes a situation seem pleasant and it can lead to paranoia, which basically makes situations dark.

The hype is ridiculous.

There is a moderate risk of abuse.

I seriously doubt the whole plant will ever become accepted medicine.

I think it is quickly becoming an accepted medicine , and further research will uncover increasingly more therapeutic qualities ...
I suspect that the big pharmaceutical companies are either trying to join the snowballing industry , or are spending big bucks fighting and lobbying against it . Enormous sales revenue from dangerous drugs like Valium , Prozac , Xanax , etc , and drugs treating ailments such as anorexia , migraine , nausea , glaucoma , etc , is threatened by the increasing acceptance and use of cannabis as a medicine .

Yes , a pity about all the hype nowadays - nothing new , cannabis has been used medicinally for many 1000s of years with a huge safety margin [ to my knowledge there is not a single death on record that can be attributed to medicinal cannabis ....]

Last edited:
Marijuana will forever be my favorite DOC.

Lives up to the hype imo.

medicinal and recreational with no severe side effects.

I think Marijuana lives up to the hype. The first time I got high I laughed my ass off uncontrollably for like 20 minutes. It was great. I've loved it ever since. Every time I've smoked it seems like time has went by very slow. I'm not sure why, but I really enjoy the paranoia feeling.

Strains huh
YUset to toke chronic
Purple haze is the sheeshe but its laced with lsd potent lies
In whichita falls you could get away with 6.6 grams of delta9 tetrahcannabis like green goblin, 96 bucks in your pocket, some get away with 3 oz but they ha e no soshyl-anxiety, there is no way in this land to make a grand unless its keif...in a moon phase
But supposedly out in colorado now u could get a bag of sativa with .9 oz, 26 grams as long as no who catches yu smoking exept at a cabin or out in the wilderness
Afghani weed isnt cannabis
Indica is chill if its with seeds u kno thc, cannabolic acid...for all we kno they wont allow the indica, yet like give two nutz woookie...statutes on thc could be anyshit the by weight statutes seem to be delta9,6,2 what u look out
Yet i quit like years in past
A lot of cannabis is unknown species its gets labeled hemp and is licit everywhere as long as never extract the cannabinol or cannabivarin no who will kno looks like leaf or whatever
For all we kno tetrahcannabivarin is licit...seems to entail hullucinogenic effect
Who kno maybe we live in a different world than yall

Although
few stash kilos of herb...nobody knos where it hides....living off the weed these foolz