• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it healthy for someone to do meth while sick off the Corona virus?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
My older brother has it.

His in the hospital, he says he feels his lungs really tight

And that the doctors need to do surgery on him.

And he told me if I can sneak him in some meth for him to snort one last time, just in case he dies.

I'm here to ask people that know about drugs for advice before I do what he says like a dumb áss and end up poisoning him or something.

I'll also tell him what you guys said.

He can't just ask this to the doctor, because he fears hell get kicked out the hospital

Anyone?

I work in the medical field with covid patients constantly-and have 27yrs of meth use.. My advice would be absolutely not. Encourage him to wait until he fights off this virus.
As soon as meth enters the body-it recognizes meth as poison and immediately begins excreting it as fast as possible beginning through our skin pores-a process that requires energy...
His immune system is needing all the energy it can get. It is working at its max level right now-and if he gets high, his body will need to divert energy away from fighting the covid to deal with the poison it treats as a high priority.
Also, dehydration starts immediately on meth which will decrease electrolytes, the increased heart rate and BP will cause stress etc.
I could go on and on... All bad things.

Just tell him to wait🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
One of the most ridiculous ideas I've ever heard, and that's sayin somethin!

Please don't do it. Total insanity.

Kinda mad it's even a question that needs asking, it would not only endanger him in general it would likely completely mess up the anesthesia if it overlapped with surgery, they could even misinterpret the effects as infection and postpone surgery