• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is it better to eat vitamins/supplements BEFORE or AFTER you come down from meth??

Stimlover22

Bluelighter
Ive been binging on a 1/4gram of shards for over 26 hrs now but finished the last of it like 5 hrs ago. Im riding out the last of my high for another 1 or 2 hrs before I pop 600mg of seroquel and come on down. Nauseous from not a damn thing to eat this entire time, and the aches are startin to pop up. Should I take the magnesium, the Algal DHA (says supports brain function) and tyrosine now or after I wake up tomorrow or the next day? ive stayed somewhat hydrated from gatorade, so I did atleast do that. Thanks for any tips. May take may wellbutrin to ease the depression tomorrow.

I'm not an expert,but when I used to binge,I'd always make sure to take plenty of vitamins before I went to bed,again when I woke up (if I got 8 hours sleep or more) and the next day as well. In fact,it's better if you take vitamins daily anyway,as binging is so hard on your body. Try and get something in your stomach first though,even if it's just a glass of milk.I find protein shakes and meal replacement shakes really good at the end of a binge when I can't stand the thought of food.Oh and take some paracetamol before bed for the aches too. :)

LOTS of water, healthy foods, multivitamins and fish oil is what you need my friend. You should be doing all this daily anyway.

Vitamin C will get rid of methamphetamine from your system, as well as any amphetamines for that matter. Vit C should be avoided for 3 hours before taking meth.
Also, meth will deplete your system out of minerals and vitamins, so any vitamins/minerals you take beforehand will be removed with sweat etc.

Any supplements should be taken after your meth session. You should take twice the dose.

Magnesium, Vit C, Iron are the most important nutrients to take after any stimulant binge.

before, during AND after. Chelated Magnesium 300mg an hour before you dose, again just before your peak, and once more as you come down.

Check out my threads. But, in short: magnesium daily, antioxidants before, and meal supplements during and after.

This^. EA has tons of discussion on this found here for starters. Trust me it's worth the bandwidth and your time of day, and that goes for any amphetamine user who cares about their health and want to learn about what more you can do to retain your health.

Don't take amphetamines until you've checked out that thread.

Vitamin C will get rid of methamphetamine from your system, as well as any amphetamines for that matter. Vit C should be avoided for 3 hours before taking meth.
Also, meth will deplete your system out of minerals and vitamins, so any vitamins/minerals you take beforehand will be removed with sweat etc.

Any supplements should be taken after your meth session. You should take twice the dose.

Magnesium, Vit C, Iron are the most important nutrients to take after any stimulant binge.
*Edit* I'm so sorry I jumped the gun and neglected to check the date of the last post... 2012! I'm sorry but it's just too much typing in a super uncomfortable state to delete it. If a moderator knows how to move it somewhere more appropriate that would be cool.*

This is my first time going crystal, however, I've been prescribed amphetamine salts 20mg IR twice daily for years now and I hardly ever take it .
I'm more of a downer fan but if I'm going to do something speedy then mdma or mda beats out any d-amphetamine, crystal, 4 methyl aminorex .. none of them come close to MDMA.
So i did some shards and to me it isn't much different than my Adderall. I would say it's pretty damn similar aside from the nagging horniness that i only thought was possible with Adderall. But what in the hell I've never been so horny as I was last night. It became scary!
Anyways what I want to ask is what drugs and supplements will help protect my brain, help me to come down, and I'm starting to notice a headache creeping up on me and it's bothering me because I'm on 115mg methadone daily which has some ssri properties. I'm really hoping I'm not getting seratonin syndrome because i don't know how to treat it!

Anyways here is a list of the drugs and supplements i have at my disposal if anyone could help recommend a couple things.

Lyrica, Gabapentin, Clonazepam, a tiny bit remaining of phenibut and I just noticed today when I went to order more that it has been taken off the shelves! But I'm thinking that the lyrica will get me safely through the withdrawal so if it's safe to take on meth I'm up for taking it asap! I have a gram of an Indica RSO called sugarplum sunset and it is 83% thc! So it's 830mgs of thc plus terps and cbg. I have an eighth of cannabis flower (Indica) called Motor Breath. It is a cross of SFV OG X Chem D and the label says 33% THCa! That is freaking crazy! I've never seen a strain of pot with that high of a level of THC. Think about it, 1/3 of the whole 3.5 grams of weed is THC. THAT'S JUST really cool if you ask me. Usually I can get to sleep with heavy cannabinoids like I have better but I sometimes get heavy anxiety from strong pot and that worries me that I won't be able to deal with the meth comedown.
I have taurine, dha (that chemical from fish oil), luteolin, hesperidin, ashwaghanda and oh ya i just remembered I have a bottle of CBD pills which are great for inflammation, neuroprotection, and they take the edge off of high THC products. I have beer, red wine, and Jagermeister but I've heard anecdotally that alcohol can mix with methamphetamine to create neurotoxins and cardiotoxicity. Does anyone know if it's the case?
I have B Complex Vitamins, Quercetin, Vitamin C 1000mg pills, vitamin d3, vit k2, holy basil, gotu kola, lion's mane mushroom, Chaga, Maca, Green Tea, and I think that pretty much does it! Damn I'm out of Temazepam until the 9th (7 days from now which is a moot point because I don't have it right here right now), androgel, nicotine patches, and about a half gram of kief. And citicholine which I'm almost certain I read at one point a clinical study on CDPcholine being tested as a probable cure for crystal withdrawal. And I have tyrosine. And noopept.
This stuff is so incredibly anorexia provoking to the extent that my body doesn't even want to take in water. I'm forcing it down but it just feels like it is sloshing around in my stomach.
See I can't tell if this is a vasoconstriction type of headache in which I can take some cayenne pepper to counter it. Only problem is, if it's not from vasoconstriction , and I take a dialator, then I'm in a whole world of trouble because I get severe migraines which are triggered by dialation of brain tissue.

So I'll wrap it up now because I'm just now realizing that I most likely have meth induced diarrhea of the mouth.
Please help before this headache gets worse!

@mygreenbic

Last edited: